New World Stages131 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 340 W 50th St, New York, NY 10019, United States, New York City
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2122396200
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show
New World Stages is a lovely theatrical complex and is situated right between Times Square and trendy Hell’s Kitchen. New World Stages has since its inception housed various Pulitzer-Prize-earning, Tony-Award-winning and Guinness-Record-setting shows. The five stages here are centered on a huge common lobby where you can meet people with a cocktail before a show. You also have the chance to enjoy their art gallery which features artist Ken Fallin. You should definitely put in it in your itinerary to catch one of the many shows here. It is a five staged complex and connecting with fellow theatre goers is one of the many advantages of this place which boasts of generous services.
New World Stages Travel Tips
- Be sure to check out the Green room.
- It’s completely handicapped accessible. Do contact the authorities in advance to avail the service.
Entrance Ticket Details For New World Stages
- Find out about the ticket prices from authorities or see the official website.
How to Reach New World Stages
- Subway: C, E or 1 to 50th street. N, Q, R to 49th Street Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.31% of people who visit New York City include New World Stages in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
95% of people start their New World Stages visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see New World Stages
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting New World Stages