Statue Of Liberty34453 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Liberty Island, New York, NY 10004, United States, New York City
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2123633200
- Ticket Price: 26 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, View Point, Monument, Statue, Family And Kids, Architecture
You must have heard about The Statue of Liberty, even before reaching New York and that proves the popularity of this place. The statue was designed by a young French sculptor, Frederic-Auguste Bartholdi. The statue's face was modeled after his mother's and the story goes that the body was modeled after a prostitute. The crown of Lady Liberty, as the statue is often affectionately called, has seven spikes, symbolizing the Seven Seas across which liberty should be spread. In her left hand she holds a tablet with the Declaration of Independence and in her right hand a torch, symbolizing Enlightenment.
The Statue of Liberty is 46.5 meters (151 feet) tall and together with the pedestal it reaches a height of 93 meters (305 feet). You can take the staircase inside the statue and walk all the way up the 354 steps to the crown from where you have a nice view over New York City. If you want to enter either the pedestal or the monument's crown it is best to reserve tickets well in advance.
This iconic architecture is truly a wonder of the world and whether it is in the morning or at night – The statue of Liberty has its own charm – with or without lights. The Statue of Liberty is one of the tourist attractions in New York City Itinerary 3 days and New York City Itinerary 2 Weeks You must visit this amazing attraction in NYC.
An American venture is incomplete without wondering the statistics of the Statue of Liberty ticket prices! Flexibility is the word when it comes to Statue of Liberty Tickets. If you are contemplating what is the best price one can get on Tickets for Statue of Liberty, check out our great deals. Buy tickets for Statue of Liberty at prices no one can beat!
Statue Of Liberty Travel Tips
- You can spot the statue of Liberty even at night as it is lit up, although you cannot visit it then.
- Keep your kids with you at all times to avoid any mishaps as it is surrounded by water.
Entrance Ticket Details For Statue Of Liberty
- Please refer to the official page to find out about detailed ticket pricing.
Statue Of Liberty Hours
- Please refer to the official page to find out about the ferry schedule.
How to Reach Statue Of Liberty
- Flag Plaza
- Liberty Island Ferry
- Momofuku Ssam Bar: Man-tou buns stuffed with a thick slice of pork belly
- Katz’s Deli: Local traditional cuisine
- Balthazar: Lobster risotto & steak frittes with bernaise
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
82.26% of people who visit New York City include Statue Of Liberty in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
78.91% of people start their Statue Of Liberty visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Statue Of Liberty
87.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Statue Of Liberty