Stillwell AvenueCurrently Open
- Address: Coney Island, Brooklyn, NY USA, New York City, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Outdoors, Station
Coney Island by itself seems like an enchanting place. It is a big hit amongst all age groups- tourists and locals alike. Stillwell Avenue is a part of the Coney Island. Whimsical and oozing magic, the walls near the subway at Stillwell Avenue resonate the hearts of the artistes that have made this their canvas. Check out the colourful cartoon characters that are the signature of Os Gemeos. The inspiration for the paintings comes from various sources like politics, world affairs and social issues. For art lovers, this is a lovely place to explore and learn a thing or two from. When in New York, we are sure- Coney Island is in your list- do take a trip to this avenue too, you will surely thank us!
How to Reach Stillwell Avenue
- Nearest Bus stops: Harway Av/Bay 50 St, Kings Hy/ w 9 st, Harway Av/ Bay 47 st.
- Nearest subway: Coney Island, Stillwell Av.
- Sahara restaurant
- L & B Spumoni gardens
- Le Bouchon, Deja Vu
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Stillwell Avenue Address: Coney Island, Brooklyn, NY USA, New York City, United States
- Stillwell Avenue Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Stillwell Avenue: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.37% of people who visit New York City include Stillwell Avenue in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
42.31% of people start their Stillwell Avenue visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Stillwell Avenue
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stillwell Avenue
People normally club together Woolworth Building Tour and Welling Court while planning their visit to Stillwell Avenue.