The Lion1924 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 62 W 9th St, New York, NY 10011, United States, New York City
- Timings: 05:30 pm - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2123538400
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Fine Dining
The authentic kitchen serving the Old New York American cuisine embarks you on a culinary journey to remember the NYC by. The menu doesn’t end with the traditional fish and chips or the steak but is well-balanced by the range of Pastas and Salads. The side dishes like Grilled asparagus and Mac & cheese are good if you intend to have a quick bite.
The raw bar is the specialty of the place and everything in that section is flavorsome. The wines are a good accompaniment and so is the desert and cheese. The Sunday Brunch is also delightful.
The Lion Travel Tips
- Private dining is available.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Dress code- Elegant casual.
- The Sunday Bellini brunch is worth catching up for the live music and Bellini.
The Lion Hours
- Brunch on Sundays at 11:00 am to 03:00 pm.
How to Reach The Lion
- Subway: A C E or B D F M
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.12% of people who visit New York City include The Lion in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
88.24% of people start their The Lion visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Lion
88.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Lion