Tuff City Tours
About Tuff City, New York City
Tuff city is your one stop solution for amazing tattoos and body art works. New York has slowly and gradually established itself as a hot spot for graffiti artists with various nooks and corners of the city flourishing with Grafitti art. Tuff City can be described as a tattoo shop doubling up as a haven for graffiti artistes, the exterior of this shop is adorned with myriad designs and colours. Check out the 45 foot subway car and the decorative lettering that wraps around the building. A feast for the eyes!
How To Get To Tuff City by Public Transport
- E Fordham Rd/Southern Bl, Southern Bl/E 189 St.
- Nearest Subway: Pelham Pkway, Bronx Park East.
Restaurants Near Tuff City
- Ann and Tony’s
- Mario’s Restaurant
- Antonio’s Trattoria
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Tuff City Tickets And Tours
Leave the hustle and bustle of New York City behind and enjoy a relaxing 2-day overnight trip to Niagara Falls. You'll travel to upstate New York by bus and visit both the American and Canadian sides of the falls to discover the majestic beauty of Niagara! The following day, you'll enjoy premium outlet shopping on the way back to New York. This overnight tour is a must-do when visiting New York City!
See New York's famous landmarks from the air on an exhilarating 15-minute helicopter tour. You'll come face-to-face with the Statue of Liberty as you fly above the Hudson River. Admire the iconic Empire State Building, the silver Art Deco brilliance of the Chrysler Building, and the sprawling green expanse of Central Park. A must for any visitor to New York City!
Explore beyond the Big Apple with a full-day tour to Washington DC from New York City. You'll capture the spirit of "the home of the brave and land of the free" as you visit the monuments and memorials of Washington DC.
Grab your friends or that special someone and get ready for 3-hours of real New York fun! This New York dinner cruise includes a delicious buffet, an amazing DJ and breathtaking views of the New York skyline. Don't wait - add this dinner cruise to your New York itinerary today!
Share your experience - Rate Tuff City, New York City
Before I came to Tuff City, I got my nose pierced twice at another piercing shop, not to mention it was the worst mistake I ever made. Those piercings never made it past a month or two all because of the person I went to. I decided to get my nose pierced for the third time and I came to Tuff City. I got my nose pierced by Roxy, and she did an amazing job. I've had this piercing for four months now, and I plan on coming back here for any other piercing I may get.
It was my first time here & it was a pleasant experience. My piercer was Will! Will was so patient, knowledgeable & supportive. Will recommend
Good service. Very clean. Worth the money
I personally like it here. They are very nice and friendly. Good at giving tips and helping you find out more information for what you need. They are very clean and comforable to work with whatever you want to do on you body. I got my septum pierced twice. I only got it twice because i thought i didnt want it at first but now i really like so thats cool.
Great service!!! Had fun here even though it was nerve wracking since it was my first tattoo!
- Other Attractions
- Quinta Real Zacatecas
- La Mina Club
- Grupo Modelo MÉxico
- Del Santuario
- Presa De Infante
- Museo Rafael Coronel
- Sierra De Órganos
- Museo Francisco Goitia
- Acueducto El Cubo
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near Quinta Real Zacatecas
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near La Mina Club
- 5 Star Hotels Near Grupo Modelo MÉxico
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Del Santuario
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Presa De Infante
- 5 Star Hotels Near General Leobardo C. Ruiz International Airport
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Museo Rafael Coronel
- 5 Star Hotels Near Sierra De Órganos
- 5 Star Hotels Near Museo Francisco Goitia
- Cheap Hotels Near Acueducto El Cubo
- City Tripplans
- New York City Itinerary 7 Days
- New York City Itinerary 5 Days
- New York City Itinerary 3 Days
- New York City Itinerary 6 Days
- New York City Itinerary 4 Days
- New York City Itinerary 2 Days
- USA East Coast Itinerary 12 Days
- New York City Itinerary 1 Day
- United States Itinerary 15 Days
- New York City Itinerary 14 Days - 2 Weeks in NYC