Union Square holds a lot of significance in terms of a spot in the city of New York. Located in the upstate Manhattan, it is an intersection between Broadway Street as well as Fourth Avenue. The best thing about Union Square definitely is the year round market where you can sample as many goods as you wish to. This is also a great place to get to some really interesting places in the city. You should definitely just visit this square to see the beauty of it.
- Energy peaks during its greenmarket day (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday).
- It’s a great source of tasty souvenirs and lunch and great place for kids.
- Sometimes political rallies happen.
- Depends on activities and food.
- It is an avenue in the city, you can visit anytime.
- Union Square Subway Station
- Edo Sushi
- Japanese food
- Blue Water Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.12% of people who visit New York City include Union Square in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
36.21% of people start their Union Square visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Union Square
84.62% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Union Square