Woolworth Building Tour597 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 233 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, United States, New York City
- Phone: +1-2039669663
- Ticket Price: 40 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Architecture , Heritage Building
Woolworth Building was one of the earliest sky scrapers in the city of New York. It was designed by Cass Gilbert in the year 1913. It has withstood the test of time and continues to be one of the most visited places. You have to arrange for a tour officially as the building is privately owned. There are different times and durations offered for your convenience. The 30 minutes tour includes access to the not-open-to-the-public lobby. It provides all the important information and ample time for questions and photographs. The 60 minute tour includes an analysis of the architecture, a look at the restricted lower level and is the most popular tour. The 90 minute tour gives a more comprehensive tour and also access to the beautiful mezzanine.
Woolworth Building Tour Travel Tips
- The Woolworth Building is privately owned and operated, and is not open to the public.
- All tours are by pre-registration only. No walk-ins are allowed.
- Tours do not go to the tower or the roof. The observation deck has been closed for many years.
- There are no public restroom facilities.
- Tours will include stairs and significant time standing. No seating is available.
- The tour is wheelchair accessible, with elevator access to all areas of the tours.
- Photographs are allowed but flashes and videos are not permitted.
- No children under 10 may attend the tour.
Entrance Ticket Details For Woolworth Building Tour
- 30-Minute Tour - $20
- 60-Minute Tour - $30
- 90-Minute Tour - $45
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.5% of people who visit New York City include Woolworth Building Tour in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
90% of people start their Woolworth Building Tour visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Woolworth Building Tour
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Woolworth Building Tour