Yankee Stadium4242 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 E 161st St Bronx, Ny 10451, New York City, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7182934300
- Ticket Price: 20 USD
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Stadium
This stadium is located in The Bronx in New York City. This is meant to be very similar in design to the original Yankee Stadium. The new stadium increased the inventory of high-demand luxury seating, as well as the many options for food available in the Stadium.
You can save time by pre-purchasing tickets for the game. This place is well connected with the local transport. A short walk from the nearby bus stop would be good enough to visit this place. Things to see in the Yankee Stadium are the Yankee museum, Baby Ruth Plaza and do not forget to get a hot dog while watching the match as it is one of this place’s specialties. Also, it completes the experience of watching a match!
It cannot be said that you’ve had a complete American experience unless you have seen a baseball match in action. A match or practice session at the Yankee Stadium in New York is the best way to enjoy this experience. Yankee Stadium ticket prices are very reasonable and can be viewed on our ticketing portal. With online booking of Yankee Stadium tickets you don’t have to worry about waiting in queues. Just buy tickets for Yankee Stadium online and enjoy one of the finest times in New York with these tickets for Yankee Stadium. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following New York City itinerary 1 day.
Yankee Stadium Travel Tips
- Tickets price vary as per game.
- Avoid taking autographs during practice.
- Some museum close 1 hour prior to the game starts.
- Parking facility available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Yankee Stadium
- Adult: $20
- Senior (60+): $15
- Child (14 and under): $15
Yankee Stadium Hours
- 2 hours before the game starts.
- It is closed 45 minutes prior to the start of the game.
How to Reach Yankee Stadium
- Metro- North Railroad
- Yankee Stadium Subway stop
- The Feeding Tree- Jerk chicken, Oxtail stew
- Margot Restaurant- Rice, Pigeon peas and Fried Ribs
- Sam’s Restaurant - Smoked ribs, Cornbread, and Baked Virginia Ham
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.29% of people who visit New York City include Yankee Stadium in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
35.78% of people start their Yankee Stadium visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Yankee Stadium
92.93% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yankee Stadium