How to Reach Newark
HOW TO GET TO NEWARK
- By Plane: Newark Liberty International Airport in Newark is well served by domestic and international carriers making it easier to reach from all the major cities in the U.S. From the airport, you can make use of NJ transit or Amtrak to reach the city center.
- By Ferry: Port Liberty Cruise Terminal can be used to reach Newark city by boat.
- By Train: Newark Penn and Broad Street Station in Newark are served daily by NJ transit, Amtrak lines making train one of the best ways to reach the city.
- By Car: With a well-established road connection between the city of Newark and the other major cities, reaching Newark by road is not a difficult task.
- By Bus: The cities bus station of Newark Penn is well attended by NJ transit buses, Greyhound, and Bolt Bus services.
HOW TO GET AROUND NEWARK
- By Train: Newark City Light Rail, City Subway Line, and the Broad Street Line help in commuting inside Newark city.
- By Bus: Thanks to the New Jersey (NJ) transit service the city has an extensive bus network inside the city of Newark.
- By Taxi: The frequency of taxis is higher in the downtown area. Although taxis in Newark are fairly priced and run on meters, it is advisable to negotiate on the prices before boarding.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Newark. The most preferred mode of transport in Newark is Car.
Average distance: 32.99 km Average time: 48.75 min
Car 100%Driving 48.75 min Overall average time for 32.99 kms 48.75 min