Prudential Center, Newark
Prudential Center, Newark - Address, Phone Number
Address: 25 Lafayette St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 4.8K times in trip plans
Arena, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Prudential Center, Newark
For all the sport lovers coming to Newark, there is something which should be in your itinerary plan. And the answer is Prudential Center. One of the most famous and recently opened arena, this venue deserves your visit at least once to catch up a hockey match of New Jersey Devils.
Till date, the arena has hosts numerous sports events, social and entertainment events as well. For instance, McDonald’s Gospelfest, rally of Democratic Governor Jon Corzine, National Football league and many more.
Visit the arena to admire its brilliant architectural design.
Prudential Center Information
- Only trained and licensed services or guide animals are allowed inside the Center.
- All bags are subjected to security screening upon entry.
- Small non-professional cameras without external flash or extendable lens are allowed only for certain events.
- Children over 2years of age require tickets.
- Children under 2 years are allowed without tickets but must sit on their parent’s or guardian’s lap.
- Tickets purchased from unauthorised source will not be accepted.
Prudential Center Ticket Prices
- Ticket price vary as per the shows. Check the official website for the update.
Prudential Center Opening and Closing Hours
Box office hours:
- Monday to Friday: 11:00am – 06:00pm.
- Closed on Saturday & Sunday (with the exception of any event on Saturday or Sunday, box office will open at 11am).
- Arena doors open 60-90 minutes prior to the start of the event. However, timings may vary depending on the event.
How To reach Prudential Center by Public Transport
- Nearby train station: Penn station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Newark before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Newark and book an accommodation of your choice.
Prudential Center, Newark Reviews - Write a Review
Seton Hall University v Indiana to see my old coach Archie Miller. Go Hall! Great great venue! The beer is pricey at $11 per draft. Already prepared food tastes okay, but expensive at $15 for burger/fries. There are a whole row of restaurants outside this venue, so may be best to eat in advance. Sight lines are great from all seats. SHU has a great team this year 2017 - top24 in the early polls. Fun atmosphere, student band was on their game. Parking is $17 right next door. Kinda pricey. Downtown Newark is a pleasant surprise. Safe, cool architecture, nice boutique bars, history and accessible by 20 min train from NYC. Take a trip out!
People working the event were all great, from the parking garage attendants, to the people working the arena to the police with getting the cars out quickly. This was the Sunday night Garth Brooks final concert of his tour and he and his wife and band were outstanding. It's quite a drive for us from Sussex County but I'd do it again. Everyone did a great job. Thank you.
Terrific place to watch a hockey game. NJD have spent money upgrading center scoreboard and video displays. Looks great. All amenities and services are convenient, well run. Tons of food choices. Staff is friendly and helpful. All in all I love it.
NJ Devils home. Don't let Newark scare you. Prudential Center and closely surrounding areas are very safe. Especially at hockey games when the local area is crawling with some of the friendliest fans in the country. Go online for discounted parking for events.
I like this venue. Very pleasant interior. Smaller than MSG. The floor seats for concerts is way too small for an over average size guy like me. The concession stands have good choices. Chicken fingers with fries is my favorite! I will definitely patronize this hall again. Went to see Janet Jackson here! AWESOME show! #StateofTheWorldTour