About The Works Museum, Newark
Overview of The WORKS MUSEUM
You are looking at travel information of The WORKS MUSEUM in Newark. Missed by most of the visitors, The WORKS MUSEUM is unique in its own way.
More about Newark
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Newark trip planner for personalization.
Book perfect hotels in Newark like Doubletree By Hilton Newark, Courtyard Newark Granville and Hampton Inn Heath.
Choose from variety of exclusive Newark vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Newark and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
Share your experience - Rate The WORKS MUSEUM, Newark
Great for family events and entertainment!
Great kids musem, better than COSI! Lots of hands on activities.
The Works does a great job integrating Science, Technology, Art, and History into a cohesive, fun educational experience. I strongly recommend stopping by.
I highly recommend that both the residents of Newark as well as visitors to our city stop in at the Works.They will be able to see some of the history of the types of Industry that helped the City of Newark grow.
- Other Attractions
- Mosaicultures Internationales
- Botanical Garden
- Notre-dame Basilica
- Musee Des Beaux-arts De Montreal
- Mont Royal Cemetery
- Old Montreal
- Le Village
- L'orchestre Symphonique De Montreal
- La Citadelle
- Les Bobards
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Luxury Hotels Near Mosaicultures Internationales
- 5 Star Hotels Near Botanical Garden
- Cheap Hotels Near Notre-dame Basilica
- Hotels Near Musee Des Beaux-arts De Montreal
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Mont Royal Cemetery
- 5 Star Hotels Near Old Montreal
- Cheap Hotels Near Le Village
- Hotels Near L'orchestre Symphonique De Montreal
- Budget Hotels Near La Citadelle
- Cheap Hotels Near Les Bobards
- City Tripplans
- 3 Day Trip to Panama City Beach from Panama City
- Trip to Newark
- 3 Days Trip to newark
- 1 Day Trip to newark
- 4 Days Trip to newark
- Extensive Church History Tour
- 2 Days Trip to newark