Baptist Tabernacle147 Votes Currently Open
- Address: The Tabernacle is located at 25 Laman St Cooks Hill, Newcastle, Australia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-249278378
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
It is perhaps one of the oldest churches, located in the Hunter Valley. Established in 1861, the church is still popular because of its music. The music has been an integral part of the church’s life and ministry. The Tabernacle of the church is designed in an acoustic form which is still being used by the choirs and orchestra during special performances.
Baptist Tabernacle Travel Tips
- Bible study is held in the Upper room.
- Free car parking is available on each Sunday at the rear of the Tabernacle in the Queen St Carpark which is off Darby st.
- To known about their upcoming events visit the official website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Baptist Tabernacle
- Entry is free.
Baptist Tabernacle Hours
- In the Tabernacle – 10:30 am.
- In the Upper room – 07:00 pm.
- Bible study – 07:00 pm (on Wednesday).
How to Reach Baptist Tabernacle
- Bus no.s – 310 and 320 and get off at Darby Street near the Art Gallery.
- Coco Monde
- Benjamas Thai Restaurant
- Darby Street Gourmet Deli
- The Depot
- Mon’s on Darby
- Coal River & Co
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Newcastle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Newcastle and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Baptist Tabernacle Address: The Tabernacle is located at 25 Laman St Cooks Hill, Newcastle, Australia
- Baptist Tabernacle Contact Number: +61-249278378
- Baptist Tabernacle Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Baptist Tabernacle(preferred time): 09:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Baptist Tabernacle: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
25.65% of people who visit Newcastle include Baptist Tabernacle in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
41.18% of people start their Baptist Tabernacle visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Baptist Tabernacle
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Baptist Tabernacle
People normally club together Newcastle Civic Theatre and Newcastle Museum while planning their visit to Baptist Tabernacle.