Miss Porters House89 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 434 King Street, Newcastle NSW 2300, Australia Map
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-249270202
- Ticket Price: 8 AUD
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids
It is said to be the residence of Miss Hazel Porter and remained as her house till 1997. She didn’t want her house to be redeveloped. That’s why; she handed over her house to the National Trust before her death. Today, visitors can see the house and her personal possessions like furniture, clothing and so on.
Entrance Ticket Details For Miss Porters House
- Concession – $6
Miss Porters House Hours
- It is open only on second Sunday of each month.
How to Reach Miss Porters House
- Bus no.s – 104,111, 201, 224 and get off at King Street near Devoshire Street.
- The Happy Wombat
- Domino’s Pizza Newcastle city
- Maya Cuisines
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Newcastle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Newcastle and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Miss Porters House Address: 434 King Street, Newcastle NSW 2300, Australia
- Miss Porters House Contact Number: +61-249270202
- Miss Porters House Timing: 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Miss Porters House Price: 8 AUD
- Time required to visit Miss Porters House: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
15.53% of people who visit Newcastle include Miss Porters House in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
79.17% of people start their Miss Porters House visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Miss Porters House
52.38% of people prefer walking in order to reach Miss Porters House
People normally club together Maritime Centre and Baptist Tabernacle while planning their visit to Miss Porters House.