Nobbys BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Nobbys Road, Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Light House, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids
Nobbys Beach - Review
Considered as one of the highest profile beach amongst residents and tourists, Nobbys Beach is known for its gentle waves for everyone looking to swim or surf for the beginners. A favorite family resort, it’s a cute little spot for BBQ’s or to enjoy the sun under the rented shelters! If you wish to walk along the Macquarie’s Pier, you can see the Nobbys Lighthouse, a remarkable landmark of the city. So, just keep your essentials in one of the available onsite locker and get drenched in the smooth waves of the sea. The beach is open for all year round. Hence, you can visit the beach whenever you feel like.
Nobbys Beach Information
- Picnic shelters and kiosk are available during swimming season.
- Change room facilities available.
- Free BBQs on foreshore area is available in the adjoining beach reserve.
- Lifeguard service is available all the year round.
- On-site lockers available to keep necessary belonging of yours safe.
Nobbys Beach Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Nobbys Beach by Public Transport
- Get off at Newcastle station by tram. From there, you can hire a car or take a bus to reach the beach.
Restaurants Near Nobbys Beach
- Swell Espresso Bar
- The Grain Store Craft Beer Cafe
- Sticky Rice Thai Restaurant
- Jonah's On The Beach
- Estabar Gelati and Espresso
- Sandbar Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Newcastle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Newcastle and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Nobbys Beach
95% of people who visit Newcastle include Nobbys Beach in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
41.06% of people start their Nobbys Beach visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nobbys Beach
92.99% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nobbys Beach
Nobbys Beach Trips
Nobbys Beach, Newcastle Reviews
Love this beach. Even at night it’s a beautiful place to be around. 👍
amazing beach and people
Best place to be early in the morning!
Great beach. Great parking. Cafe is quite expensive.
Absolutely fantastic beach. Clear water and sand.