Nobbys Beach, Newcastle
About Nobbys Beach, Newcastle
Nobbys Beach, Newcastle - Address
Address: Nobbys Road, Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 3.1K times in trip plans
Beach, Light House, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Considered as one of the highest profile beach amongst residents and tourists, Nobbys Beach is known for its gentle waves for everyone looking to swim or surf for the beginners. A favorite family resort, it’s a cute little spot for BBQ’s or to enjoy the sun under the rented shelters! If you wish to walk along the Macquarie’s Pier, you can see the Nobbys Lighthouse, a remarkable landmark of the city. So, just keep your essentials in one of the available onsite locker and get drenched in the smooth waves of the sea. The beach is open for all year round. Hence, you can visit the beach whenever you feel like.
Nobbys Beach Information
- Picnic shelters and kiosk are available during swimming season.
- Change room facilities available.
- Free BBQs on foreshore area is available in the adjoining beach reserve.
- Lifeguard service is available all the year round.
- On-site lockers available to keep necessary belonging of yours safe.
Nobbys Beach Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Nobbys Beach by Public Transport
- Get off at Newcastle station by tram. From there, you can hire a car or take a bus to reach the beach.
Restaurants Near Nobbys Beach
- Swell Espresso Bar
- The Grain Store Craft Beer Cafe
- Sticky Rice Thai Restaurant
- Jonah's On The Beach
- Estabar Gelati and Espresso
- Sandbar Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Newcastle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Newcastle and book an accommodation of your choice.
Nobbys Beach, Newcastle Reviews - Write a Review
Fantastic location to enjoy the beach life with all the facilities....
Love this beach. Lots of Parks and bike paths.
- Nearby Attractions
- Clarendon Hotel
- Civic Theatre
- Catholic Diocese Of Maitland-newcastle
- One Penny Black
- 218 King St
- Ibis Newcastle
- Hotel Novocastrian
- Newcastle Station
- Novotel Newcastle Beach
- Newcastle Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Newcastle
- What to See in 48 Hours in Newcastle
- What to See in 72 Hours in Newcastle
- How to Spend 5 Days in Newcastle
- How to Spend 6 Days in Newcastle
- How to Spend 7 Days in Newcastle