Oakvale Farm And Fauna World186 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3 Oakvale Drive, Salt Ash NSW 2318, Newcastle, Australia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-249826222
- Ticket Price: 23 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Farm
A brilliant place to visit for toddlers and adults! You can pat a koala or milk a cow or ride a tractor and move around with the animals without getting disturbed. This farm convinces you to accept the fact that animals and human beings can frolic happily along each other. A tour of the entire farm let you meet mammals, beautiful birds and reptiles. They even have an activity named animal feeding shows where you get to feed farm animals.
Oakvale Farm And Fauna World Travel Tips
- Children under 3 years get free admission.
- Prices are subject to change at any time without notice (GST inc).
- Payments in cash, Eftops, Visa and Mastercard (No American Express) are accepted.
- Clients that present their Companion Cards will allow their accompanying carer into Oakvale Farm for free.
- It is closed on Christmas Day.
- To learn about the details of Annual Passes, visit official website.
- The form for annual pass is available online.
- Feed bags are available from the kiosk for $1.50
- The farm has strict no alcohol policy.
- Children play ground is there.
- Free BBQ are available for people who have plan to have picnic.
Entrance Ticket Details For Oakvale Farm And Fauna World
- Pensioners and seniors – $19.50
- Children (3-16 years) – $13.50
- Family Pass (2 adults + 2 children) - $65.00
For disabled groups (pre-booked)
- Client/ Adult – $18.50
- Accompanying Carer – $18.50
- Children (3-16 years) – $12.50
Oakvale Farm And Fauna World Hours
- Feeding shows – 11am, 11:15am, 12pm, 12:30pm, 12:45pm, 2pm, 2:15pm, 3:30pm.
How to Reach Oakvale Farm And Fauna World
- From Newcastle, it will take 35 minutes in car to reach the farm land.
- Takeaway foods are available from the kiosk.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Newcastle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Newcastle and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.46% of people who visit Newcastle include Oakvale Farm And Fauna World in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
67.31% of people start their Oakvale Farm And Fauna World visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Oakvale Farm And Fauna World
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Oakvale Farm And Fauna World