Port StephensCurrently Open
- Address: Port Stephens New South Wales 2324, Australia, Newcastle
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Go Carting, Biking Trail, Family And Kids, Water Sport
It is the perfect holiday destination of Australia, comprising of 26 beautiful beaches. The crystal clear water and the white sand make the place looks absolutely picture perfect. For visitors, who are in love with surfing and kayaking, this destination is like a heaven. The option doesn’t end here. For kids, options like go carting, biking and experiencing wild life, are there which you can look forward to. If these activities don’t excite you, just walk along the shore and let the cool breeze brush off you face. Else whale watching cruise tour is there for you as well.
Port Stephens Travel Tips
- You get to enjoy different kind of activities on the beaches.
- Accommodation and eateries are located over here.
- You can contact on 1800808900 (Free Call).
Entrance Ticket Details For Port Stephens
- Different ticket price is assigned for different activities.
How to Reach Port Stephens
- You can hire a cab.
- Check out the eateries on the island.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Newcastle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Newcastle and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.5% of people who visit Newcastle include Port Stephens in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50% of people start their Port Stephens visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Port Stephens
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Port Stephens