Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 3 Pitt Street, Stockton NSW 2295, Newcastle, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-249281393
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park - Review
Located in the southern end of Newcastle Bight, you would love to lie down on the sand and enjoy the beautiful Stockton Beach. If you are planning for a picnic, get one of the picnic shelters and enjoy nice time with your family. Else you can even stay by in any of the rented villas located in the holiday park, adjacent to the beach. The park does allow pets. Hence, you can bring your little puppy along with you and play around with the sand.
You can conclude, the beach is the perfect weekend holiday destination to move away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park Information
- To learn about the charges for accommodation in the Stockton Beach Holiday Park, caravan and camping in the Stockton Beach Holiday Park, visit the official website.
- Pets are allowed within the park but they should be on lead.
- 11 new self-contained contemporary cabins fitted out with state-of-the-art appliances available; ideal for couples, families, groups and business travel.
- Spacious grassed camping and caravanning sites close to the beach and amenities; the perfect place to place your tent, caravan or camper trailer.
- Accommodation with well equipped kitchens are available.
- Boom gate security available.
- Parking space are there.
- Free Wi-Fi access and free internet kiosk located in the park office.
- Accessible friendly accommodation and beach wheelchair available.
- Public sporting facilities are available.
How To reach Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park by Public Transport
- Bus no.s 136 and get off at Mitchell St Near King St.
Restaurants Near Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park
- Carry your own food basket with yourself. Cafes or Kiosks are located on park perimeter “Lexie’s on the beach”
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Newcastle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Newcastle and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park
95% of people who visit Newcastle include Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
28.39% of people start their Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park
Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park Map
Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park Trips
Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park, Newcastle Reviews
Situated just behind the dunes this is a well equipped park with a great common kitchen and entertainment area. It was well run by friendly staff. The toilets were clean. We didn't use the laundry, but it appeared to be well equipped. The park was quite big. We rented and found the lot big enough for a 3 man tent, but if you had a family tent it would be tight getting your car on there as well. The park was well maintained.
Great kitchen facilities. Good, spacious, clean amenities. Right on a beautiful beach, we watched the sunrises from it and took peaceful evening walks along the breakwater. We stayed 8 nights at the end of May, for a great rate on a powered site. We had very friendly campers surrounding us during our stay, it generally had the vibe of being a very friendly, relaxed place, so all in all we had a really pleasant visit.
I would like to say bad things about Stockton so I could keep people away and have it to myself. I love this place. Can't fault it. Considering moving here. The holiday park is unreal. The cabins are ideal and very very clean. Staff are a real asset to the park, friendly and helpful. I want it to myself. Stay away....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Very good park. Amenities excellent. Camp kitchen best ever seen.
Best wifi I've had in a caravan park. Good size sites, easy to access.