Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park, Newcastle
Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: 3 Pitt Street, Stockton NSW 2295, Newcastle, Australia
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.6K times in trip plans
Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Make travel itinerary planning easy with TripHobo
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Need more info?
About Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park, Newcastle
Located in the southern end of Newcastle Bight, you would love to lie down on the sand and enjoy the beautiful Stockton Beach. If you are planning for a picnic, get one of the picnic shelters and enjoy nice time with your family. Else you can even stay by in any of the rented villas located in the holiday park, adjacent to the beach. The park does allow pets. Hence, you can bring your little puppy along with you and play around with the sand.
You can conclude, the beach is the perfect weekend holiday destination to move away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park Information
- To learn about the charges for accommodation in the Stockton Beach Holiday Park, caravan and camping in the Stockton Beach Holiday Park, visit the official website.
- Pets are allowed within the park but they should be on lead.
- 11 new self-contained contemporary cabins fitted out with state-of-the-art appliances available; ideal for couples, families, groups and business travel.
- Spacious grassed camping and caravanning sites close to the beach and amenities; the perfect place to place your tent, caravan or camper trailer.
- Accommodation with well equipped kitchens are available.
- Boom gate security available.
- Parking space are there.
- Free Wi-Fi access and free internet kiosk located in the park office.
- Accessible friendly accommodation and beach wheelchair available.
- Public sporting facilities are available.
How To reach Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park by Public Transport
- Bus no.s 136 and get off at Mitchell St Near King St.
Restaurants Near Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park
- Carry your own food basket with yourself. Cafes or Kiosks are located on park perimeter “Lexie’s on the beach”
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Newcastle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Newcastle and book an accommodation of your choice.
Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park, Newcastle Reviews
Great holiday park. Neat and clean with caring staff! A great slot right at the beautiful beach. Highly recommended
Lovely park ,good sites clean showers & Toilets. Great camp kitchen. Right on the beach with surf club patrolling The beach. Safe for the kids.
I have been here, a very good beach. It is not crowded. Also you have a restaurant nearby.
Neat and clean beach. Less crowded. Good place to spend your time during summer.
What a rip off! We were charged $52 for 2a, 1 night unpowered camping. For that, we got a small, open patch of grass full of litter (broken glass, cigarette butts, bottle caps, plastic bags etc). There wasn't one bit of shade, and being behind the dunes not even a sea breeze. Horrible space for a tent in the summer heat. That aside, the showers were grubby and pressure was the weak side of adequate. Kitchen was the only the onky thing I'd rate as good. Onto the area itself - this section of Stockton beach is just ok. Drive a little further into port Stephens and you'll find WAY nicer spots at slightly cheaper prices. For east coast camping trips, avoiding this caravan park is a no brainer. It was the most expensive night we've had so far, and both the park and location didn't come close to justifying such a ridiculous premium.
All Questionsstockton beach and stockton beach holiday park
- Attractions near Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park
- Miss Porters House
- Baptist Tabernacle
- Civic Theatre
- Newcastle Civic Theatre
- Maritime Centre
- The Lock-up Cultural Centre
- Hunter Wetlands Centre
- Sticky Rice Thai
- Newcastle International Sports Centre Or Hunter Stadium
- Dixon Park Beach
- Newcastles Queens Wharf