Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 3 Pitt Street, Stockton NSW 2295, Newcastle, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-249281393
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Located in the southern end of Newcastle Bight, you would love to lie down on the sand and enjoy the beautiful Stockton Beach. If you are planning for a picnic, get one of the picnic shelters and enjoy nice time with your family. Else you can even stay by in any of the rented villas located in the holiday park, adjacent to the beach. The park does allow pets. Hence, you can bring your little puppy along with you and play around with the sand.
You can conclude, the beach is the perfect weekend holiday destination to move away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- To learn about the charges for accommodation in the Stockton Beach Holiday Park, caravan and camping in the Stockton Beach Holiday Park, visit the official website.
- Pets are allowed within the park but they should be on lead.
- 11 new self-contained contemporary cabins fitted out with state-of-the-art appliances available; ideal for couples, families, groups and business travel.
- Spacious grassed camping and caravanning sites close to the beach and amenities; the perfect place to place your tent, caravan or camper trailer.
- Accommodation with well equipped kitchens are available.
- Boom gate security available.
- Parking space are there.
- Free Wi-Fi access and free internet kiosk located in the park office.
- Accessible friendly accommodation and beach wheelchair available.
- Public sporting facilities are available.
- Bus no.s 136 and get off at Mitchell St Near King St.
- Carry your own food basket with yourself. Cafes or Kiosks are located on park perimeter “Lexie’s on the beach”
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Newcastle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Newcastle and book an accommodation of your choice.
79.35% of people who visit Newcastle include Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
55.13% of people start their Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park
Having a relaxing time here to a lead up to my birthday on Sunday 28th. A great clean park, all beds very comfortable .Lovely modern clean villa and have recommended this park in the past and will continue to do so to others in the future. Jules
Lovely park. The villas are quite modern and very clean and are great value. The location is on point too, right on the beach. Everything you need is within walking distance such as pubs and grocery stores and if you want to pop on over to Newcastle for the day it is only a 5 minute ferry ride away and they appear to run pretty regularly.
Situated just behind the dunes this is a well equipped park with a great common kitchen and entertainment area. It was well run by friendly staff. The toilets were clean. We didn't use the laundry, but it appeared to be well equipped. The park was quite big. We rented and found the lot big enough for a 3 man tent, but if you had a family tent it would be tight getting your car on there as well. The park was well maintained.
This place is Paradise. The shower in the Ensuite's were amazing. The Camp kitchen is one of the Best we have ever seen. Tranquil & very friendly. We'll be going back, again, and again 😍
Lovely caravan park. Clean amenities. Right on the beach. 48$ for 2 people in a camper (powered site)