Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 3 Pitt Street, Stockton NSW 2295, Newcastle, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-249281393
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park - Review
Located in the southern end of Newcastle Bight, you would love to lie down on the sand and enjoy the beautiful Stockton Beach. If you are planning for a picnic, get one of the picnic shelters and enjoy nice time with your family. Else you can even stay by in any of the rented villas located in the holiday park, adjacent to the beach. The park does allow pets. Hence, you can bring your little puppy along with you and play around with the sand.
You can conclude, the beach is the perfect weekend holiday destination to move away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park Information
- To learn about the charges for accommodation in the Stockton Beach Holiday Park, caravan and camping in the Stockton Beach Holiday Park, visit the official website.
- Pets are allowed within the park but they should be on lead.
- 11 new self-contained contemporary cabins fitted out with state-of-the-art appliances available; ideal for couples, families, groups and business travel.
- Spacious grassed camping and caravanning sites close to the beach and amenities; the perfect place to place your tent, caravan or camper trailer.
- Accommodation with well equipped kitchens are available.
- Boom gate security available.
- Parking space are there.
- Free Wi-Fi access and free internet kiosk located in the park office.
- Accessible friendly accommodation and beach wheelchair available.
- Public sporting facilities are available.
How To reach Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park by Public Transport
- Bus no.s 136 and get off at Mitchell St Near King St.
Restaurants Near Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park
- Carry your own food basket with yourself. Cafes or Kiosks are located on park perimeter “Lexie’s on the beach”
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Newcastle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Newcastle and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park
95% of people who visit Newcastle include Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
29.14% of people start their Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park
Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park Map
Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park Trips
Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park, Newcastle Reviews
I would like to say bad things about Stockton so I could keep people away and have it to myself. I love this place. Can't fault it. Considering moving here. The holiday park is unreal. The cabins are ideal and very very clean. Staff are a real asset to the park, friendly and helpful. I want it to myself. Stay away....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Geat place. Practically on the beach. The breakwater wall had heaps of cats and kittens roaming around and you kind of feel sorry for them. One kitten somehow strolled into our Annex of the camper and it must of been there for quite a while because it had found a place behind our bags and was asleep. The kitten came back a further 4 times before we left. Hope its ok. Would definitely recommend this place .
Had a great stay....1min walk to the beach from the cabin...very comfortable nice people and close to everything Stockton has to offer which is a lot for a quiet little beach side town....go and try not to relax ❤❤
Always a great caravan park to visit amenities are always clean the park is always clean the staff very friendly just a very nice place to pull up and have a rest
Great Park, great location. We have stayed there twice now. Right on the beach, excellent amenities, Swimming pool, Clubs, Pubs, shops nearby and a short stroll down the street & catch the Ferry over to Newcastle Harbour.
All QuestionsStockton beach and stockton beach holiday park
- Leo Petroglyph State Memorial
- Little Flock Church
- Antioch Kelley Church
- Mt Olive Baptist Church
- Geismar Library
- Dutchtown Lane Mobile Hm Park
- United Fellowship Church
- Jackie Robinson Memorial Park
- Ascension Parish Library
- Mt Pilgrim Baptist Church
- The Gold Club
- Crazy Horse Cabaret Too
- Dominion Life Ministries
- Union Texas Petroleum Heliport
- Fat Lady Game Calls