Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park, Newcastle
Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park, Newcastle - Address, Phone Number
Address: 3 Pitt Street, Stockton NSW 2295
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.5K times in trip plans
Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park, Newcastle
Located in the southern end of Newcastle Bight, you would love to lie down on the sand and enjoy the beautiful Stockton Beach. If you are planning for a picnic, get one of the picnic shelters and enjoy nice time with your family. Else you can even stay by in any of the rented villas located in the holiday park, adjacent to the beach. The park does allow pets. Hence, you can bring your little puppy along with you and play around with the sand.
You can conclude, the beach is the perfect weekend holiday destination to move away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park Information
- To learn about the charges for accommodation in the Stockton Beach Holiday Park, caravan and camping in the Stockton Beach Holiday Park, visit the official website.
- Pets are allowed within the park but they should be on lead.
- 11 new self-contained contemporary cabins fitted out with state-of-the-art appliances available; ideal for couples, families, groups and business travel.
- Spacious grassed camping and caravanning sites close to the beach and amenities; the perfect place to place your tent, caravan or camper trailer.
- Accommodation with well equipped kitchens are available.
- Boom gate security available.
- Parking space are there.
- Free Wi-Fi access and free internet kiosk located in the park office.
- Accessible friendly accommodation and beach wheelchair available.
- Public sporting facilities are available.
How To reach Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park by Public Transport
- Bus no.s 136 and get off at Mitchell St Near King St.
Restaurants Near Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park
- Carry your own food basket with yourself. Cafes or Kiosks are located on park perimeter “Lexie’s on the beach”
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Newcastle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Newcastle and book an accommodation of your choice.
Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park, Newcastle Reviews - Write a Review
Beautiful location, units very spacious and clean, park beautifully kept. Unfortunately receptionist displayed very poor customer service skills and attitude. All Booked beds should have been made up, not just the master bedroom. These beds were paid for therefore should have been ready for the weary traveller. Wifi unusable and should not be advertised if it is not available to all customers.
Meslf and my cousin ripper always go when we can best place and friendly and clean and peace full best caravan park out there
Always a great stay.place was full for the v8s no complaints clean and tidy rebooked for next year
Spent 6 days here and apart from the weather being a bit cool, we have had a good time here at Stockton beach. Great park in a lovely situation with beaches , rockwalls and the Hunter river for anglers and the ferry across to Newcastle close by. The park itself is spotless in all respects and caters well for families with young children. I recommend it wholeheartedly.
Wasn't to bad could of been more things for teens but other then that nice view the beach is flat but still a very nice the place is really good