Events and Festivals in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- June: Vamos is a Portuguese and Spanish speaking people’s oriented carnival organised by the Spanish community and is a sight to behold in the streets of Newcastle, especially the Mardi Gras parade on Northumberland Street.
- July: Sunderland International Airshow, one of the largest in the UK, sees modern military aircraft fly past with civilian aircraft and display teams. It’s unmissable on your vacation itinerary planner.
- November: Durham Lumiere, the UK’s largest outdoor festival, brings together the world’s most innovative artists and light designers in an artistic programme.
- December: Grand Lantern Parade is a spectacular parade of music, movement and light. Bring your own fancy lantern or torch!
Trip plans for Newcastle Upon Tyne
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Newcastle Upon Tyne
Newcastle Upon Tyne Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Newcastle Upon Tyne
Newcastle Tandem Skydive
Duration: 2 Hrs
Experience the ultimate rush as you free fall over the Hunter Region to the north of Sydney in a tandem parachute jump! Feel ...Book Now
Save 7%One For the Road - Newcastle Pub WalkNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
A 3 hour walking tour of the historic area of Newcastle visiting some of it's hidden gems and enjoying some craft beers in be...
Save 7%Hop Hunter Brewery Tour - Full DayNew on TripHobo
Duration: 7 Hrs
The Hop Hunter Tour takes you on a day exploring three great craft breweries in the Hunter Valley and Includes transportation...
Save 7%Newcastle Dark Stories True Crime TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Take a walk on the dark side - revisit the scenes of the crimes.Retrace the steps of Newcastle's most infamous murderers. Des...
- Events & Festivals in Jarrow
- Events & Festivals in Ryton
- Events & Festivals in Tynemouth
- Events & Festivals in Blyth
- Events & Festivals in Choppington
- Events & Festivals in Lanchester