Seven Stories236 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 30 Lime St Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 2PQ United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-8452710777
- Ticket Price: 8 GBP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
Two things are thought to give this beautiful bookstore-cum-museum its name: that there are only seven basic plots in literature, and that the Victorian mill in which this establishment is housed has seven stories. Dedicated to children’s books, the museum’s famous for its collections of original manuscripts of some of the most enduring children’s tales, by some of the most distinguished children’s writers. These include Jacqueline Wilson, Terry Jones, Philip Pullman, Enid Blyton and Quentin Blake. Frequently, children’s authors and book illustrators will visit Seven Stories to lead workshops of drama and creative-writing.
Seven Stories Travel Tips
- Check out the Café, the Coffee House, the Studio and the Picnic House. They have differing opening timings. Check attraction website.
- Check the event calendar on the attraction website to see if anything interesting is on for the day of your intended visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Seven Stories
- Free for under 1 year old.
- GBP 2.50 for 1-3 years old.
- GBP 6.60 for 4-16 years old.
- Ask to see if you qualify for the family concession tickets.
Seven Stories Hours
- Last admission 1 hour before closing.
How to Reach Seven Stories
- Bus 12, 39, 40, 91 stop New Bridge Street-Blackfriars
- Bus Q3 stop Ouseburn Valley
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Newcastle Upon Tyne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Newcastle Upon Tyne and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Seven Stories Address: 30 Lime St Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 2PQ United Kingdom
- Seven Stories Contact Number: +44-8452710777
- Seven Stories Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Seven Stories Price: 8 GBP
- Best time to visit Seven Stories(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Seven Stories: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
32.73% of people who visit Newcastle Upon Tyne include Seven Stories in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
61.29% of people start their Seven Stories visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Seven Stories
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Seven Stories
People normally club together The Quayside and St. Mary's Cathedral while planning their visit to Seven Stories.