The Back Page Shop51 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 56 St Andrew's St, City Centre, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5SF, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1912615005
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
If you’re into football, this place is your Mecca for related merchandise. T-Shirts, signed memorabilia, books, DVD’s, match-worn shirts, gifts and cards – they stock it all. Their book selection is especially extensive, and covers thousands of important titles. Since the shop opened in 2003, it’s become an important stopping point for football fans from everywhere. You can spend hours and hours here and not run out of stuff to browse. And if you’ve any questions, just ask the staff. They know everything.
How to Reach The Back Page Shop
- Buses 12, 39, 40, 62, 63, 82, 84, 85, 131, 685, CS1, X82, X84, X85 stop Newcastle St James
- St. James Metro Station - Yellow Line
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Newcastle Upon Tyne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Newcastle Upon Tyne and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.83% of people who visit Newcastle Upon Tyne include The Back Page Shop in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
57.14% of people start their The Back Page Shop visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Back Page Shop
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Back Page Shop