Newport Beach66 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Balboa Blvd. at Oceanfront & 21st St., Newport Beach, CA 92661, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids
Ethereal waves lashing on the golden sand, beautiful oceanfront homes and a harbour that is lined with gorgeous yachts, the Newport Municipal beach’s charm lies in its simplicity. The sunset cruises are a highlight here along with surf lessons and water sports arranged by local organisers. The view of the Pacific Ocean is an added treat. You can find the Newport beach Pier here that is a great spot to take stunning pictures of the majestic ocean.
Come here to take a dip in the blue waters, go fishing, laze by the beach or simply to surf the tides. On the opposite side of the beach, the Balboa island can be reached by taking a ferry while the nearby restaurants spoil you with delicious local food. Surrounded by the pristine sights of nature and the perks of the urban life, the place promises a good time for visitors. Cruise tours are a popular attraction at the Newport Beach with sightings of Dolphins and Sea lions completing the experience.
Do make sure you spend a sunny afternoon here when you visit Newport Beach.
Newport Beach Travel Tips
- Carry beach essentials and bottled drinking water.
How to Reach Newport Beach
- By Bus: Balboa-23rd
- By renting a Car/ Bike
- By hiring a Yellow Cab Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Newport Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Newport Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Newport Beach Address: Balboa Blvd. at Oceanfront & 21st St., Newport Beach, CA 92661, USA, United States
- Newport Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Newport Beach(preferred time): 07:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Newport Beach: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!