Cham TowersCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 2 Thang 4, at the end of Xom Bong Bridge, Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Timings: 07:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 22000 VND
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Landmark, Historical Site
These magnificent towers were built in the 7th Century and still stand proud in all their previous glory. Worshipped ardently even today, this site is both religiously and historically important. The view surrounding the temple is absolutely spectacular and one can truly feel at peace in this spiritually omniscient building. Each of the towers is dedicated to a unique deity and witness flocks of visitors on a daily basis.
Cham Towers Travel Tips
- It’s best to hire a taxi to reach the Cham towers.
- Lanterns Vietnamese Resutaurant
- Square Restaurant
- Sticky Finger Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nha Trang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nha Trang and book an accommodation of your choice.
83.67% of people who visit Nha Trang include Cham Towers in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
45.27% of people start their Cham Towers visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Cham Towers
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cham Towers