Cham Towers, Nha Trang
About Cham Towers, Nha Trang
Cham Towers, Nha Trang - Address, Ticket Price
Address: 2 Thang 4, at the end of Xom Bong Bridge, Nha Trang, Vietnam
Ticket Price: 22000 VND
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 07:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 10.8K times in trip plans
Religious Site, Landmark, Historical Site
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
These magnificent towers were built in the 7th Century and still stand proud in all their previous glory. Worshipped ardently even today, this site is both religiously and historically important. The view surrounding the temple is absolutely spectacular and one can truly feel at peace in this spiritually omniscient building. Each of the towers is dedicated to a unique deity and witness flocks of visitors on a daily basis.
Cham Towers Information
- It’s best to hire a taxi to reach the Cham towers.
Restaurants Near Cham Towers
- Lanterns Vietnamese Resutaurant
- Square Restaurant
- Sticky Finger Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nha Trang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nha Trang and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cham Towers, Nha Trang Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hai Dang Hon Lon
- Thap Tram Huong
- Little Home Hostel Nha Trang
- Thap Ba Spa
- Nha Trang Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Nha Trang
- What to See in 48 Hours in Nha Trang
- What to See in 72 Hours in Nha Trang
- How to Spend 5 Days in Nha Trang
- How to Spend 6 Days in Nha Trang
- How to Spend 7 Days in Nha Trang