Long Son Pagoda, Nha Trang
Long Son Pagoda, Nha Trang - Address
Address: Phật Học, Phương Sơn, tp. Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa, Vietnam
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 06:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 1.2K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Long Son Pagoda, Nha Trang
The Long Son Pagoda is a beautiful edifice decorated with mosaic dragons and adorned with traditional Buddhist motifs. The most striking feature is the enormous Buddha statue sitting on a lotus flower. The surroundings offer spell bindings views of the hills and nearby rural areas. The most moving part of the visit is sure to be the dedications to the monks who immolated themselves in protest of the Ngo Dinh Diem regime.
Long Son Pagoda Information
- Visitors should dress conservatively when visiting the pagoda.
- Do not fall for scamsters who will charge you crazy amounts of money to show you around the pagoda that you can very easily see by yourself or even sell you some ridiculously priced souvenirs.
- There are 152 steps towards the Buddha statue.
How To reach Long Son Pagoda by Public Transport
- The Pagoda is close to the inter-province coach terminal. It is best to take a cyclo or cab to this attraction.
Restaurants Near Long Son Pagoda
- 22 Thai Nguyen Restaurant
- Cong Tuan Restaurant
- Hai Chua Thien Huong Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nha Trang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nha Trang and book an accommodation of your choice.