Long Son PagodaCurrently Closed
- Address: Phật Học, Phương Sơn, tp. Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa, Vietnam
- Timings: 06:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site
About Long Son Pagoda, Nha Trang
The Long Son Pagoda is a beautiful edifice decorated with mosaic dragons and adorned with traditional Buddhist motifs. The most striking feature is the enormous Buddha statue sitting on a lotus flower. The surroundings offer spell bindings views of the hills and nearby rural areas. The most moving part of the visit is sure to be the dedications to the monks who immolated themselves in protest of the Ngo Dinh Diem regime.
Long Son Pagoda Information
- Visitors should dress conservatively when visiting the pagoda.
- Do not fall for scamsters who will charge you crazy amounts of money to show you around the pagoda that you can very easily see by yourself or even sell you some ridiculously priced souvenirs.
- There are 152 steps towards the Buddha statue.
How To reach Long Son Pagoda by Public Transport
- The Pagoda is close to the inter-province coach terminal. It is best to take a cyclo or cab to this attraction.
Restaurants Near Long Son Pagoda
- 22 Thai Nguyen Restaurant
- Cong Tuan Restaurant
- Hai Chua Thien Huong Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nha Trang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nha Trang and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Long Son Pagoda
34.15% of people who visit Nha Trang include Long Son Pagoda in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
50.69% of people start their Long Son Pagoda visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Long Son Pagoda
92.7% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Long Son Pagoda
Long Son Pagoda Map
Long Son Pagoda Trips
Long Son Pagoda, Nha Trang Reviews
Free entry to this place. In front of the temple is a small garden with shady trees. Shoes must be taken off to enter the temple. On the right of the temple this is a pathway to go to the Buddha statue. You can cross the temple corridor with your shoes on as this area is not considered the praying area. There are hundreds of steps to get to the top. Slightly tiring. From the top, nice town view, there is a restaurant, lots of photos can be taken in relation to the statue. It is worth climbing. Nice cooling wind.
It is the place you must go when visiting Nha Trang. There are so many romantic views besides the great beauty of the Lying Budda and the Giant White Stone Budda on top of the mountain. Btw, you should complete your journey before 10:30am if you visited Long Son Temple in the morning so that you could have the right to explore a small temple inside the White Stone Budda. I'll stop spoiling now. Long Son Temple is waiting for you.
Good views of Nha Trang from the top. Recommend if you have time in Nha Trang.
Largest one in Nha trang and free ..cool gardens and no scams that i saw! Also walk up top to the reclining Buddha at top its very cool and a good view
Beautiful pagoda with a big Buddha from which the Nha Trang city can be seen. Inside the pagoda, there is a delicious vegetarian restaurant, which must be absolutely tried!
All QuestionsLong son pagoda
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Chapel Eleele
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames