Monkey IslandCurrently Open
- Address: Cat Ba, Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Hiking Trail, Adventure
Monkey Island - Review
As its name suggests, the Monkey island is full of monkeys and their antics. But apart from that, there are three marvellous waterfalls close-by and two beautiful beaches that are totally swim worthy. You can of course, feed the ever-hungry monkeys and take plenty of photographs with them. There is also a go-kart track for the thrill seekers.
Monkey Island Information
- Be wary of monkeys who are known to snatch food and create a menace. Monkeys are also known to bite.
Monkey Island Ticket Prices
- If you arrive on a boat tour then everything is included in that price, or if you take then ferry from the Monkey Island dock it’s included in the price of the ferry, which is 50,000 dong (about US$2.50).
Monkey Island Opening and Closing Hours
- There is a monkey show that you can catch and is known to be quite entertaining albeit a bit cruel on the animals.
- 10:00 am, 2:00 pm, 3.20pm respectively.
How To reach Monkey Island by Public Transport
- You can choose to take a ferry from Nha Trang or rent a motorbike to get to this island.
- You can choose the option that most people choose hop on an organized boat tour.
Restaurants Near Monkey Island
- Bien Tien Restaurant
- Bien Ngoc Restaurant
- Ngon Hai Dang Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nha Trang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nha Trang and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Monkey Island
95% of people who visit Nha Trang include Monkey Island in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
26.59% of people start their Monkey Island visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Monkey Island
75.39% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Monkey Island