Monkey IslandCurrently Open
- Address: Cat Ba, Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Hiking Trail, Adventure
As its name suggests, the Monkey island is full of monkeys and their antics. But apart from that, there are three marvellous waterfalls close-by and two beautiful beaches that are totally swim worthy. You can of course, feed the ever-hungry monkeys and take plenty of photographs with them. There is also a go-kart track for the thrill seekers.
Monkey Island Travel Tips
- Be wary of monkeys who are known to snatch food and create a menace. Monkeys are also known to bite.
Entrance Ticket Details For Monkey Island
- If you arrive on a boat tour then everything is included in that price, or if you take then ferry from the Monkey Island dock it’s included in the price of the ferry, which is 50,000 dong (about US$2.50).
Monkey Island Hours
- There is a monkey show that you can catch and is known to be quite entertaining albeit a bit cruel on the animals.
- 10:00 am, 2:00 pm, 3.20pm respectively.
How to Reach Monkey Island
- You can choose to take a ferry from Nha Trang or rent a motorbike to get to this island.
- You can choose the option that most people choose hop on an organized boat tour.
- Bien Tien Restaurant
- Bien Ngoc Restaurant
- Ngon Hai Dang Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nha Trang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nha Trang and book an accommodation of your choice.
71.01% of people who visit Nha Trang include Monkey Island in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
22.77% of people start their Monkey Island visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Monkey Island
59.34% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Monkey Island