Nha Tho Nui Cathedral1390 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Nguyem Trai, Phước Tân, Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa, Vietnam Map
- Timings: 04:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, View Point, Architecture , Cathedral
A stunning example of French Gothic architecture, the Nha Tho Nui Cathedral is well worth a visit just to see it’s stained glass interiors. Built on a small hill overlooking the city, the Cathedral was built in 1934. It has three large bells within its tower. Regular mass sessions are held here.
Nha Tho Nui Cathedral Hours
- Sunday: 5:00 am, 7:00 am, 9:30 am, 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm
- Monday to Saturday: 4:45 am and 5:00 pm
How to Reach Nha Tho Nui Cathedral
- The cathedral is situated at a walking distance from the main railway station.
- Pho Ha Noi Restaurant
- Co Mai Restaurant
- Hai Au Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nha Trang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nha Trang and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nha Tho Nui Cathedral Address: Nguyem Trai, Phước Tân, Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa, Vietnam
- Nha Tho Nui Cathedral Timing: 04:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Best time to visit Nha Tho Nui Cathedral(preferred time): 09:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Nha Tho Nui Cathedral: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
74.41% of people who visit Nha Trang include Nha Tho Nui Cathedral in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
61.59% of people start their Nha Tho Nui Cathedral visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Nha Tho Nui Cathedral
90.58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nha Tho Nui Cathedral
People normally club together Alexandre Yersin Museum and Long Son Pagoda while planning their visit to Nha Tho Nui Cathedral.