Nha Trang BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Tran Phu, Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Entertainment
About Nha Trang Beach, Nha Trang
The Nha Trang Beach is blessed with clear blue waters and soft white sands that offer beach-bums a perfect opportunity to swim and sun bathe. There are a number of cafes and sea food restaurants along the beach that offer excellent food and drinks. A favourite amongst locals and visitors alike, the Nha Trang beach is clean and well accessible, and a pure delight to visit.
Nha Trang Beach Information
- If you plan on being on the beach in the dark, be careful of thieves on the beach that will rob your belongings at the first chance they get.
- The water is pretty salty and might cause some irritation in the eyes.
How To reach Nha Trang Beach by Public Transport
- There are a number of bus stops along the beach and it is also easily accessible by foot.
Restaurants Near Nha Trang Beach
- Sailing Club Restaurant
- Louisiane Restaurant
- Thanh Tuyen Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nha Trang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nha Trang and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Nha Trang Beach
95% of people who visit Nha Trang include Nha Trang Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
39.96% of people start their Nha Trang Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nha Trang Beach
90.26% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nha Trang Beach
Nha Trang Beach Cruises
Nha Trang Beach Map
Nha Trang Beach Trips
Nha Trang Beach, Nha Trang Reviews
Thật tuyệt vời
All QuestionsNha trang beach
- Deschere's Selcted Wines
- St Mary Of Grace Parish Independent Catholic Christian Church
- Church Of The Nazarene
- Delaware County Institute Of Science
- Middletown Presbyterian Church
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Tran
- Second Baptist Church Of Media
- Delaware County Library System
- Stay And Play
- Society For The Performing
- Unitarian Universalist Church Of Delaware County
- Calvary Chapel-Delaware County
- Sanford Camps
- Campbell Michael Jj Rev
- Barrall Community Park