Tri Nguyen Aquarium3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Vĩnh Nguyên, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
Over the years, the Tri Nguyen Aquarium has become a must visit spot for the tourists in the location of Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam. This aquarium cum museum always astonishes the visitors with its fossil sailing ship structure. Inside this museum, you will find many sections to showcase numerous kinds of sea creatures. The authority of the museum keeps all the sections in a well-managed condition using large glass counters. The main exhibits of the Tri Nguyen Aquarium have colorful marine fishes and animals, like dolphins, oysters, squids, stingrays and sharks. Turtles weighing more than 100 kilograms and pearls of different shapes and sizes can also be seen here. The museum not only amuses but educates too.
How to Reach Tri Nguyen Aquarium
- Rented car / taxi
- Tri Nguyen Aquarium Address: Vĩnh Nguyên, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
- Tri Nguyen Aquarium Timing: 06:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!