Archaeological HallCurrently Closed
- Address: NikolePasica, 59, Nis, Serbia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +381-18511531
- Ticket Price: 130 RSD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Exhibition
This is an exhibition hall that tells the story of Nis. Through its exhibits it brings to light the history and culture of the region. The displays are arranged chronologically. The information panels are multi-lingual and detailed. Some of the exhibits date back to the Stone Age. If you are a history enthusiast, you will find this place to be interesting. It is both educational and awesome at the same time!
- Medieval Jewellery
- Roman Military Charters
- Stone icons
- The replica sculpture of ‘Jupiter on the throne’
- The portrait of Theodora, the Byzantine Empress
Archaeological Hall Travel Tips
- You can combine this visit with the ruins of Mediana. The site is nearby.
How to Reach Archaeological Hall
- Bus Station: Skull Tower
- Hire a taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nis and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Nis include Archaeological Hall in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
52.24% of people start their Archaeological Hall visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Archaeological Hall
77.61% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Archaeological Hall