Cele KulaCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: БулевардрЗоранаЂинђића, Niš, Serbia | BulevardrZoranaĐinđi a, Niš, Serbia, Nis
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +381-18222228
- Ticket Price: 150 RSD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Tower
This is a tower composed of human skulls. In the beginning of the 19th century, the Serbian revolutionaries waged an uprising against the ruling Turks. But they ended up losing this battle of Cegar Hill. To send a message, The Turkish built a tower that contained the skulls of all the revolutionaries that were killed. 952 skulls were arranged in 15 rows. The tower has now become a symbol of Serbian independence. Patriots come to worship the sacrifice of the revolutionaries.
- Historical Videos
- The skull of StevanSindelic
- CrveniKrst Concentration Camp
- The Archeological Hall
- Guided Tour
Cele Kula Travel Tips
- Photography is not allowed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cele Kula
- Adults – RSD 150
- Adults – Archeological Hall - RSD 130
- Scholars and students- RSD 130
- Group tickets for National Museum- Adults- RSD 200
- Group tickets for National Museum – scholars and students - RSD 170
How to Reach Cele Kula
- Take a walk. Not very far from the town centre. Ask the locals for directions.
- Hire a taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nis and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Nis include Cele Kula in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
85.51% of people start their Cele Kula visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Cele Kula
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cele Kula