Holy Trinity Cathedral Tours
Church, Religious Site, Tourist Center, ...
Added 1.6K times in trip plans
About Holy Trinity Cathedral, Nis
This is one of the most important churches in the region. The construction of the church began in the year 1856, but it is in the year 0f 1878 that it was consecrated. It is a symbol of liberation from the Turks. The architecture is a mix of Byzantine, Islamic and Renaissance styles. In the year 2001, a fire accident burned the place down. It is the citizens of Nis who came together to rebuild it.
- The Treasures gifted by Russian Emperor Nicolai-II
- The Great Cross containing Russian and Serbian saints.
- The pure Gold Coin of the Virgin.
- The remains of the Holy Martyr Arthemios.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nis and book an accommodation of your choice.
How To Get To Holy Trinity Cathedral by Public Transport
- Bus Station: Maprep
- Hire a taxi
- Ask the locals for directons.
Book Holy Trinity Cathedral Tickets And Tours
Explore the gems of Nis with the best Nis tours! Check out the list of top Holy Trinity Cathedral tickets and tours today!
Florence On The Elbe: Tour Of Dresden From Berlin1 ReviewsDuration: 6 hour
Enjoy a comfortable bus ride from Berlin to Dresden and discover the beautiful sights of the city on this tour. Stroll across Theaterplatz and Schlossplatz to the Frauenkirche, and experience the unique flair along the Elbe River.From USD 171.37 Per Person View Deal
Dublin: Christ Church Cathedral Tour5 ReviewsDuration: 45 minute
Explore one of the most sacred monuments in Dublin on a self-guided tour of the nave and crypt of Christ Church Cathedral. Learn more about Dublin's oldest working structure. Access the Belfry and enjoy spectacular views of the city from the roof.From USD 7.42 Per Person View Deal
Best Of Florence: 2-Hour Walking Tour7 ReviewsDuration: 2 hour
On this walking tour youâll see the highlights of Florence. Pass by monuments and palaces - some dating to the early 1400s. On Via Tornabuoni youâll find fashion boutiques. Finish the tour with the Piazza Repubblica and the Duomo.From USD 15.11 Per Person View Deal
Dublin: 2.5-Hour Highlights Walking TourDuration: 2.5 hour
Take a 2.5-hour walking tour around Dublin, and discover the highlights of a city thatâs home to Viking history, castles, Georgian architecture, novelists and the Celtic iconic manuscript of the Book of Kells.From USD 28.42 Per Person View Deal
Share your experience - Rate Holy Trinity Cathedral, Nis
- Other Attractions
- Turku Castle
- Turku Cathedral Or Turun Tuomiokirkko
- Turku Main Library Or Turun Kaupunginkirjasto
- Luostarinmaki Handicrafts Museum
- Aboa Vetus & Ars Nova
- Panimoravintola Koulu
- Pharmacy Museum And Qwensel House
- Turku Art Museum Or Turun Taidemuseo
- Flowpark Oy
- Sibelius Museum Or Sibelius Museo
- Other Attractions Hotels
- 5 Star Hotels Near Turku Castle
- Hotels Near Turku Cathedral Or Turun Tuomiokirkko
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Turku Main Library Or Turun Kaupunginkirjasto
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Luostarinmaki Handicrafts Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near Aboa Vetus & Ars Nova
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Panimoravintola Koulu
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Pharmacy Museum And Qwensel House
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Turku Art Museum Or Turun Taidemuseo
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Flowpark Oy
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sibelius Museum Or Sibelius Museo
- City Tripplans
- Nis Itinerary 2 Days
- Nis Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Nis from Nis
- Nis Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Nis from Nis
- Nis Itinerary 5 Days
- Nis Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Nis from Nis
- Nis Itinerary 4 Days
- Nis Itinerary 4 Days