- Address: Kopitareva road, Nis, Serbia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Cafe, Restaurant, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture
Kazandzijskosokace - Review
This is a cafe-street in Nis. It is the only preserved section of the old commercial district of the town. The cobbled paths and the architecture of the old buildings are straight out from the early 18th century. Old documents say that this place used to be the home of Turkish craftsmen. Today the street has popular cafes and restaurants on both its sides. When you walk out of the alley, you will be met by Kalca, which is a popular shopping centre. This is a good place to spend some tranquil time, eating traditional Serbian food.
- For dinner, reserve your table in advance. The restaurants are quite full in the evenings.
How To reach Kazandzijskosokace by Public Transport
- Bus Station: TrgKralja Aleksandra
- Hire a taxi
- Ask the locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nis and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kazandzijskosokace
95% of people who visit Nis include Kazandzijskosokace in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
45.95% of people start their Kazandzijskosokace visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Kazandzijskosokace
79.8% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kazandzijskosokace
2 Views15 Days 14 NightsTrip to Nis, Mostar, Novi Sad, Sarajevo, Kotor, BuBy: Guest UserCity: Sofia, Nis, Belgrade, Novi Sad, Sarajevo, Mostar, Kotor, Budva
Kazandzijskosokace , Nis Reviews
- Port Henry Village Hall
- Port Henry Fire Department Building
- Van Slooten Harbour Marina
- Moriah Town Office Building
- St Patrick's Church
- Iron Center
- Port Henry Station
- Port Henry Marina
- Mount Moriah Presbyterian Church
- Lake Champlain Bible Fellowsip
- Cross Winds Airport
- Clayton Community Bible Church
- Hiram State Wildlife Management Area
- Old Greenville Recreation Area
- Faith Assembly Of God