Medijana, NisCurrently Closed
- Address: Bulevar Cara Kostantina BB, Nis, Serbia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +381-18550433
- Ticket Price: 150 RSD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Village, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture , Archaeological Site
About Medijana, Nis
Medijana is an important archaeological ruin site. It is located in the eastern suburb of Nis. The site was a luxury village of its time. Remains of villas, baths, roads and granaries lead us to believe so. One can find a lot of Roman artefacts scattered around this place. A visit here will let you know a lot about people’s lifestyle in those historic times. Those interested in history and culture would love to visit this place.
- The Villa
- Thermae- the hot bath complex
- The Granary
- The Water Tower
- Two Early Christian Churches
- The Mosaics
- The Marble Figures
- The weather tends to be very hot here. Carry water bottles and wear suitable clothes.
Medijana Ticket Prices
- The above mentioned price combines the visit with- The Skull Tower and the Concentration Camp.
- Students and scholars- RSD 130
How To reach Medijana by Public Transport
- Bus Station: Cele–kula
- Hire a taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nis and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Medijana
95% of people who visit Nis include Medijana in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
66.5% of people start their Medijana visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Medijana
90.82% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Medijana
Medijana, Nis Reviews
Entrance looks better than actual museum post.
Tourists should see this attraction
Nice place for tourists.
Real historical place. Need to see