About Medijana, Nis
Medijana is an important archaeological ruin site. It is located in the eastern suburb of Nis. The site was a luxury village of its time. Remains of villas, baths, roads and granaries lead us to believe so. One can find a lot of Roman artefacts scattered around this place. A visit here will let you know a lot about people’s lifestyle in those historic times. Those interested in history and culture would love to visit this place.
- The Villa
- Thermae- the hot bath complex
- The Granary
- The Water Tower
- Two Early Christian Churches
- The Mosaics
- The Marble Figures
- The weather tends to be very hot here. Carry water bottles and wear suitable clothes.
Medijana Tickets Prices
- The above mentioned price combines the visit with- The Skull Tower and the Concentration Camp.
- Students and scholars- RSD 130
How To Get To Medijana by Public Transport
- Bus Station: Cele–kula
- Hire a taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nis and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: Bulevar Cara Kostantina BB, Nis, Serbia
Ticket Price: 150 RSD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 897 times in trip plans
Church, Village, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture , Archaeological Site
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Share your experience - Rate Medijana, Nis
It's still closed (7 April 2017) despite some info that it has been reopened, so can't review
A place full of history, this used to be a palaxe in a part of ancient roman city Naisus, where 7 Roman emperors were born! A must see for every history fan.
Ancient mosaics from Constantine's stay here, and other archeological wonders. This is a must see if you are a history buff, or love ancient Roman and Serbian history. The dig site has loads to see, and you can get reasonably close to enjoy the detailed work. One of my favorite stops while visiting Niš.
We ajkula take care more on places like this
Well presented Roman villa. Must see in Nis.
- Other Attractions
- National Railway Museum
- York Minster
- The Shambles
- York City Walls
- York Castle Museum
- Jorvik Viking Centre
- The York Dungeon
- York's Chocolate Story
- Museum Gardens
- York Maze
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near National Railway Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near York Minster
- Cheap Hotels Near The Shambles
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near York City Walls
- Luxury Hotels Near York Castle Museum
- Budget Hotels Near Jorvik Viking Centre
- Budget Hotels Near The York Dungeon
- Budget Hotels Near York's Chocolate Story
- Cheap Hotels Near Museum Gardens
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near York Maze
- City Tripplans
- Nis Itinerary 2 Days
- Nis Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Nis from Nis
- Nis Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Nis from Nis
- Nis Itinerary 5 Days
- Nis Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Nis from Nis
- Nis Itinerary 4 Days
- Nis Itinerary 4 Days