- Address: Srpskihjunaka 2, 18205 NiškaBanja, Nis, Serbia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Tourist Center, Leisure, Spa, Family And Kids
Niskabanja - Review
This is a small spa town. It’s located at the foot of the Koritnik Mountain, just 9 kilometres to the south of Nis. Highlights and must sees include: The spa here is the third biggest in the whole of Serbia. There are certain natural conditions that make this place so apt for a popular spa centre. The continental climate is gentle, the mud is mineral rich and the mineralised water is therapeutic as it comes down the mountains in the form of consistent springs. This place is known for its medicinal baths since the Roman times. They had setup baths here. And the tradition was followed by the Turkish as well.
- NiskaBanja Treatment and Rehabilitation Institute- where people with rheumatic and cardiovascular diseases are treated.
- Kosutnjak Forest Park- known for its fitness circuits.
- Football grounds, tennis courts and firing ranges.
- Paragliding competitions
- The Summer Stage- where many major performance events are held regularly.
- This place is very crowded on weekends.
- If you are visiting the NiskaBanja Treatment and Rehabilitation Institute, make an appointment first.
How To reach Niskabanja by Public Transport
- NiskaBanja Train Station
- Hire a taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nis and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Niskabanja
95% of people who visit Nis include Niskabanja in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
71.88% of people start their Niskabanja visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Niskabanja
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Niskabanja
Niskabanja, Nis Reviews
Niska banja topla voda na Nislije ziva zgoda... do ove banje mozete autobusom, s obzirom da imate ceste linije. A mozete i autom zato sto je apsolutno pristupacno. Put je dakle sirok i lep i postoji obezbedjen besplatan parking. Ukoliko niste dosli na banjsko lecenje ovde mozeta uzivati u setnji i predivnom vazduhu. Kroz centar postoji veliko setaliste a malo navise i trim staza. Prostran park sa kanalisanom rekom gde leti uglavnom ljudi sede i kvase noge,tj.stopala. Za one koji neznaju ova banja je posebno pogodna za srcane i nervne bolesnike
Prijatno,lepo za odmor i lečenje.Mirno,pogodno i za decu.Lekovita voda,blato,ostale terapije.Dobri ljudi.
Lepo mesto kraj Niša