Bird Kingdom, Niagara Falls
About Bird Kingdom, Niagara Falls
Bird Kingdom, Niagara Falls - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 5651 River Rd, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 7M7, Canada.
Ticket Price: 17 CAD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
Added 35.2K times in trip plans
Wildlife Sanctuary , Family And Kids, Nature, Bird Watching
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If you’re ornithophobic, you might want to re-consider visiting the Bird Kingdom. Dubbed as the world’s biggest free flying aviary with over 300 birds from Australia, Africa and South America! It’s a like a walk through a rain forest thriving with birds and reptiles. Spread over 50,000 square feet, the Bird Kingdom is often cited as one of the top attractions of the Niagara Falls.
Aside from the main aviary, there’s also a small aviary for the smaller birds. For all you reptile lovers out there, there’s a Reptile Encounter Zone where you can pet a boa and view lizards, scorpions and turtles to name a few. The Nocturnal Zone too is worth a visit as you can see animals that thrive in the dark. During the day, the Zone is dark and at night it’s bright so as to not displace the animals’ sense of time.
Bird Kingdom Information
- Bat feedings take place at noon and 3 pm every day.
- The Reptile Encounter Zone is where you can pet the boa and other reptiles.
How To reach Bird Kingdom by Public Transport
- Niagara Parkway and Bird Kingdom (Green line, bus no 300)
Restaurants Near Bird Kingdom
- Planet Hollywood (American cuisine served)
- Lucky's Steakhouse
- Hard Rock Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Niagara Falls before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Niagara Falls and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bird Kingdom, Niagara Falls Reviews - Write a Review
The most fascinating collection of birds in town. great stuff! The birds seem to dislike me though :3
Tons of birds and plenty other things to see! The kids will love holding a giant macaw!
We love it here! Beautiful parrots to see
Great variety of birds, fish and reptiles Not busy at this time approx 3-4 pm Nice staff
This place is a really great place I love it very much the only thing it is it it is really hot there are lots of different color Birds aloe or the bats are it's a good place for them please go to this place and enjoy it thank you I hope you enjoyed this
- Nearby Attractions
- Scotiabank Convention Centre
- Rainforest Cafe Niagara Falls
- Clifton Victoria Inn At The Falls
- Strathaird Bed And Breakfast
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Maid Of The Mist Boat Tour
- Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
- Fallsview Buffet Restaurant
- The Oakes Hotel
- Wildplay Niagara Falls Mistrider Zipline
- Niagara Falls Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Niagara Falls
- What to See in 48 Hours in Niagara Falls
- What to See in 72 Hours in Niagara Falls
- How to Spend 5 Days in Niagara Falls
- How to Spend 6 Days in Niagara Falls
- How to Spend 7 Days in Niagara Falls