Bird KingdomCurrently Open [Closes at 06:30 pm]
- Address: 5651 River Rd, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 7M7, Canada.
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9053568888
- Ticket Price: 17 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Family And Kids, Nature, Bird Watching
Bird Kingdom - Review
If you’re ornithophobic, you might want to re-consider visiting the Bird Kingdom. Dubbed as the world’s biggest free flying aviary with over 300 birds from Australia, Africa and South America! It’s a like a walk through a rain forest thriving with birds and reptiles. Spread over 50,000 square feet, the Bird Kingdom is often cited as one of the top attractions of the Niagara Falls.
Aside from the main aviary, there’s also a small aviary for the smaller birds. For all you reptile lovers out there, there’s a Reptile Encounter Zone where you can pet a boa and view lizards, scorpions and turtles to name a few. The Nocturnal Zone too is worth a visit as you can see animals that thrive in the dark. During the day, the Zone is dark and at night it’s bright so as to not displace the animals’ sense of time.
Bird Kingdom Information
- Bat feedings take place at noon and 3 pm every day.
- The Reptile Encounter Zone is where you can pet the boa and other reptiles.
How To reach Bird Kingdom by Public Transport
- Niagara Parkway and Bird Kingdom (Green line, bus no 300)
Restaurants Near Bird Kingdom
- Planet Hollywood (American cuisine served)
- Lucky's Steakhouse
- Hard Rock Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Niagara Falls before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Niagara Falls and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bird Kingdom
95% of people who visit Niagara Falls include Bird Kingdom in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
55.34% of people start their Bird Kingdom visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bird Kingdom
91.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bird Kingdom
Bird Kingdom Map
Bird Kingdom Trips
1 View9 Days 8 Nights9 Day Trip to Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Niagara FBy: Guest UserCity: Niagara Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal
Bird Kingdom, Niagara Falls Reviews
The most fascinating collection of birds in town. great stuff! The birds seem to dislike me though :3
Tons of birds and plenty other things to see! The kids will love holding a giant macaw!
We love it here! Beautiful parrots to see
Great variety of birds, fish and reptiles Not busy at this time approx 3-4 pm Nice staff
Visiting from Australia and we are so glad we went to visit Bird Kingdom we loved it could have stayed all day,the bird and habits well looked after,the staff fanatic and well educated on the bird life.
All QuestionsBird kingdom
- Concord Church
- Bethel Baptist Church
- Brushy Creek On Table Rock Lake
- Jim Baker Show
- L & H Dock Service
- Calvary Temple Full Gospel
- Pines Community Christian Church
- Old Hiway 86 Park Coe
- Mt Olivet Free Will Baptist Church
- Blue Eye United Methodist Church
- Coombs Ferry Public Use Area
- Morning Side Church
- Ozark Mountain Community Church
- Bowman Church Parsonage
- Morningside Church Food Pantry