How to Reach Niagara Falls, Canada
The Easiest Way to Reach Niagara Falls
HOW TO GET TO NIAGARA FALLS
- By Air: If Niagara Falls is your first destination in the country or from the across the US border, you could land at the Hamilton International Airport, 70 kilometers from Niagara Falls.
- By Rail: If you’re already somewhere else in the state of Ontario, you could always take a train, VIA Rail Canada's from Toronto. The train leaves once in the morning and then again in the afternoon. The GO Transit too provides four trains a day between Toronto and the Niagara Falls.
- By Bus: Bus services like Coach Canada, Greyhound, Megabus and WEGO all offer rides from Toronto to the Niagara Falls and back. If you’re on a budget, taking the bus is a wise economical option.
- By Car: You could also road trip down to the Niagara Falls from Toronto, as long as you’re above 18 and have a valid international drivers license.
- By Tour: There are organized tours too, complete with pick up and drop off. Some of the tour operators are See Sight Tours of Niagara, BG Tours Canada, Elite Tours of Niagara Falls, etc.
HOW TO GET AROUND NIAGARA FALLS
- If you’re part of a tour operator, taking from one sight to another is all arranged by the tour operators.
- If you’re on a self-guided tour, there are many main attractions that are within walking distance from the Niagara Falls. Grab hold of an attractions map from the Table Rock tourist centre.
- There’s a bus service, WEGO, which runs along the Niagara Parkway and stops at all the main attractions. If you’re planning to avail of this service, buy a one-day pass. It can be purchased from any of the Welcome Centres.
- You could always hire a taxi, but they can turn out to a little expensive.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Niagara Falls and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Niagara Falls
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Niagara Falls. The most preferred mode of transport in Niagara Falls is Working from Home.
Average distance: 17 km Average time: 15 min
Car 50%Driving 13 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 17 kms 15 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Niagara Falls
- How to reach Hamilton
- How to reach Toronto
- How to reach Guelph
- How to reach Oro-medonte
- How to reach Wasaga Beach
- How to reach Muskoka
- How to reach North York Boulevard
- How to reach Lowbanks
- How to reach Binbrook
- How to Reach Top Cities in Canada
- How to reach Montreal
- How to reach Vancouver
- How to reach Ottawa
- How to reach Windsor
- How to reach Sault Ste. Marie
- How to reach Whistler
- How to reach Victoria
- How to reach Banff
- How to reach St. Johns
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Benicia
- How to reach Portland
- How to reach Port Dickson