Journey Behind The FallsCurrently Closed
- Address: 6650 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 3E8, Canada
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9053541551
- Ticket Price: 15 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Geological Formation, Landmark, Waterfall, Tour, Family And Kids
Journey Behind The Falls - Review
The Horseshoe Falls is the most impressive waterfall from the Canadian side. As impressive as the falls are, a trip behind the scenes will be just as awe-inspiring if not more. The 45 minute tour will leave you with a memory that can be passed down as a legacy. Viewing the Horseshoe Falls and Niagara Falls at an eye-level is a spectacular feat and you can also watch the falls from the other side where the gushing force of the waters has cut through rocks making way for a portal.
Journey Behind The Falls Opening and Closing Hours
- Business hours vary according to the seasons.
How To reach Journey Behind The Falls by Public Transport
- Murray St and Fallsview Blvd S/W (Bus No 500)
- Table Rock North (Bus No 300)
Restaurants Near Journey Behind The Falls
- Abby's Breakfast & Lunch (Breakfast/brunch recommended).
- B Jays Restaurant & Pub (Greek & Italian cuisines served).
- Betty's (Seafood recommended).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Niagara Falls before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Niagara Falls and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Journey Behind The Falls
95% of people who visit Niagara Falls include Journey Behind The Falls in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
66.02% of people start their Journey Behind The Falls visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Journey Behind The Falls
92.14% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Journey Behind The Falls
Journey Behind The Falls Map
Journey Behind The Falls Trips
Journey Behind The Falls, Niagara Falls Reviews
Nice experience to walk into the moist tunnels inside/behind the Niagara falls. The vibration of the horse shoe is felt as soon as you enter the tunnels. The side view of the falls is amazing!! And the mist and aerosol spray is flat fun experience. Had a great view of the majestic Niagara falls from the side and behind!! Definitely worth the visit..
I thought the experience would be a little more natural but I guess that would be too dangerous or whatever. It's cool to say you actually went behind the falls and you do get close to the sides of the waterfall Horseshoe Falls and behind it in two or three spots. But the price is way too high and they don't sell combo tickets for if you want to do two attractions but not everything. It's been so exploited as a tourist attraction -- wish there was more effort into preserving it naturally or at least tell us how the Falls are being maintained. The "caves" which were really manmade mines were safe and there were even some interesting informational signs about the Falls it you wanted to learn something. This place was pretty crowded but not badly once you're actually in the Falls. They give you a poncho with their logo. You can keep it or recycle it. I guess I just wasn't impressed much by it because the hype was so much bigger than the reality. It might be a more gratifying experience it they made an effort to make the mines look more like the natural rock of the mountain...or at least advertise them as mines not caves so people don't think they're going to see natural rock formations.
I really enjoyed this view of the falls. The view is great and the sound and vibrations are great to experience. The price is a bit high, but it's worth doing. Don't worry about the photo they take - it's a green screen shot put in front of a picture of the falls, and they try to charge $34 for it.
Absolutely breathtaking experience. To be so near to something that awesome in nature. Don't put your poncho on until you get to the lower deck as you don't need it until then and it will get hot and sticky. Lines were long but they moved at a fairly decent pace. Well worth the wait in line to see the awesomeness of the falls that close.
The whole family enjoyed the experience of seeing (and feeling) the falls from this angle. The strength it exudes is astonishing. Don't forget to bring adequate shoes because they will get wet as well as a raincoat or plastic poncho of sorts (they supply/sell) you one. Inside the tunnels, they have loads of pictures and information, but it's somewhat dark and humid so an audio would have been more appropriate for people interested. Not too many people when we went, though it seemed there was no direction and everyone was left wondering where to go first and then next. But of course, the main highlight was actually standing outside what seems like, under the falls. It's breathtaking.
All QuestionsJourney behind the falls
- Niagara's Fury
- Niagara Falls Incline Railway
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Niagara Falls - Fallsview
- The Keg Steakhouse Bar - Fallsview-embassy Suites
- Copacabana Brazilian Steakhouse - Niagara Falls
- Illumination Tower And Queen Victoria Park Stage
- Niagara Falls History Museum
- Three Sisters Islands
- Guinness World Of Records
- Fashion Outlets Of Niagara Falls Usa
- Travelodge Niagara Falls At The Falls
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal