Niagara FallsCurrently Closed
- Address: Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2, Canada
- Timings: 08:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9053566061
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Nature
Did you know that the Niagara Falls are essentially made up of three waterfalls? The American side was two whilst the Canadian, one! Nature’s work at its best, the Niagara Falls is one sight you’d want to miss, regardless of what side of the border you view it from. A visit to the Niagara Parks doesn’t just mean that you stand near the railing in your coloured raincoats, take a few pictures and be on your way. There are a variety of other attractions around the falls that you can see too!
The Horseshoe Falls is the most powerful waterfall in North America; it’ll be apparent from the noise the falls generate. The sheer grandeur of the Niagara Falls has attracted throngs of tourists for years on end, and chances are that it’ll continue to do so. Don’t miss out on the viewing decks that offer some stunning scenes of the cascading force of the water.
Niagara Falls Travel Tips
- While entry to see the falls is free, the surrounding attractions, including a few viewpoints and decks might come with a small entry fee.
How to Reach Niagara Falls
- There are Greyhound buses that run between Niagara and the other major Ontario cities.
- VIA Rail services run from Toronto and Niagara twice a day.
- Top of The Falls Restaurant
- Elements on the Falls
- Edgewaters Tap and Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Niagara Falls before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Niagara Falls and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Niagara Falls include Niagara Falls in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
44.74% of people start their Niagara Falls visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Niagara Falls
92.84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Niagara Falls