Niagara Glen Nature ReserveCurrently Closed
- Address: Niagara Glen Nature Reserve, Niagara Falls, ON, Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Nature
Niagara Glen Nature Reserve - Review
After you’re done admiring the natural wonder that is Niagara Falls, head over to the Niagara Glen Nature Reserve to get a glimpse of the Gorge and how it used to look before the European settlers came in. The best way to get the most out of the trip, sign up for a hike and follow a picturesque trail down the gorge and into the woods.
Niagara Glen Nature Reserve Information
- The hiking trails are only made available in the summer with a nominal fee.
- The reserve is open to public based on the weather conditions, so call ahead.
How To reach Niagara Glen Nature Reserve by Public Transport
- Bridge St. (Amtrak station)
- Niagara Parkway + Niagara Glen (Green line, bus No 300)
Restaurants Near Niagara Glen Nature Reserve
- B Jays Restaurant & Pub (Greek & Italian cuisines served)
- Savoury and Sweet (European, French, German and Hungarian cuisines served)
- Betty's (Canadian cuisine served)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Niagara Falls before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Niagara Falls and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Niagara Glen Nature Reserve
39.13% of people who visit Niagara Falls include Niagara Glen Nature Reserve in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
76.13% of people start their Niagara Glen Nature Reserve visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Niagara Glen Nature Reserve
81.69% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Niagara Glen Nature Reserve
Niagara Glen Nature Reserve Map
Niagara Glen Nature Reserve Trips
Niagara Glen Nature Reserve, Niagara Falls Reviews
Awesome nature center. We took a guided tour. Nice nature walk. Try the nature exchange where kids can earn points through a scavenger hunt and use to trade for fossils or mineral specimens or other things. One of my favorite stops on our vacation.
There is ample parking here at a reasonable price ($1.25/hour). The public washrooms are very clean. The visitor centre has educational material, a water fountain and is air conditioned. The perfect place to cool down after a long hot hike.
Walk alongside countless huge (20-40 feet tall) rocks and shade trees as you work your way towards the powerful Niagra River. The River Trail is about a mile long and all of the trails are named, plainly marked, and range from easy to difficult. Good hike!
A bit of wilderness and nature 5 min away from Niagara. Worth to be. Nice trails through the woods down to Niagara River. Perhaps they should fence the trails to protect the nature from climbing and walking all over.
Definitely worth a visit! The bathrooms were clean, there was a water bottle refill station and all the staff were very friendly! The trails were awesome! We went to the whirlpool and it was absolutely beautiful!
All QuestionsNiagara glen nature reserve
- Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens
- Butterfly Conservatory
- Whirlpool Aero Car
- Great Wolf Lodge
- Centennial Lilac Garden
- Copacabana Brazilian Steakhouse - Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls History Museum
- Clifton Victoria Inn At The Falls
- Niagara Falls Incline Railway
- The Keg Steakhouse Bar - Fallsview-embassy Suites
- Bahnhof Drosendorf
- Gertrude Kirrer
- Baha'i Religionsgemeinschaft Mödling
- Neuberger Peter U Elisabeth - Weingut
- Kunsthandel Hannes Weiss
- Galerie Im Ersten Stock - Kunst Im Raum
- Stadttheater Mödling
- Puppen- U Spielzeug-Museum-Mödling
- Mödlinger TC
- Nicolas - Eine Art Galerie
- Schulbücherei D. BG Mödling