Queenston Heights ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 14184 Niagara Parkway, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada, Niagara Falls Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9053577808
- Ticket Price: 5 CAD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Walking Area, Monument, Family And Kids
After marveling over a few natural wonders, it’s time for a history lesson. Nestled away in the quiet village of Queenston, lies a national historic site. Not many know this, but above Queenston lies an escarpment (slope) which is from where the Niagara Falls originates. From a historical perspective, Queenston is relevant as the 1812 Battle of Queenston Heights took place here, near the Lewiston Bridge to the United States.
The Brock monument is erected in honour of Major General Sir Isaac Brock who lost his life in the Battle of 1812. The Park commemorates another Canadian hero, Laura Secord, known for running almost 30 km to warn the British soldiers of the impending American invasion. The Laura Secord Homestead has 235 steps that lead to magnificent panoramas.
Queenston Heights Park Travel Tips
- Tours run every half an hour.
How to Reach Queenston Heights Park
- Bus No 300, Green line
- Water Street Landing (American cuisine served)
- Silo Restaurant (American cuisine served)
- Brickyard Pub & BBQ
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Niagara Falls before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Niagara Falls and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Queenston Heights Park Address: 14184 Niagara Parkway, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada, Niagara Falls
- Queenston Heights Park Contact Number: +1-9053577808
- Queenston Heights Park Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Queenston Heights Park Price: 5 CAD
- Best time to visit Queenston Heights Park(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Queenston Heights Park: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
13.74% of people who visit Niagara Falls include Queenston Heights Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
60.27% of people start their Queenston Heights Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Queenston Heights Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Queenston Heights Park
People normally club together Chennai Express and Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory while planning their visit to Queenston Heights Park.