Skylon TowerCurrently Closed
- Address: 5200 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 2A3, Canada
- Timings: 08:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9053562651
- Ticket Price: 13 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, View Point, Theatre, Family And Kids, Tower, Observation Deck
Skylon Tower - Review
If you’re a fan of viewpoints, there’s no better observation deck than the Skylon Tower. Known as the biggest entertainment complex in Niagara Falls, the 158 meters tall spiraling tower is the only tower to provide you with a view of all three waterfalls that constitute the Niagara Falls, including the ones on the American side.
The elevators that take you to the top are fitted on the exterior of the building and are called Yellow Bugs as they crawl up the building giving you time to take in the sights, one floor at a time! After you’ve taken in the view and clicked pictures, you could head off to their revolving restaurant, 3D Theatre or gaming arcade to round off the day with some fun!
Perched near the gigantic Niagara Falls, the Skylon Tower on the Canadian side of the falls is one place that offers unmatchable panoramas of the gorgeous falls. Skylon Tower Tickets are indeed hot sellers irrespective of the time of the year. Thsu, it makes sense to Book tickets for Skylon Tower well in advance. Buy tickets for Skylon Tower at a good discount along with some great deals on tours. Tickets for Skylon Tower have constantly been our most booked tickets. Skylon Tower ticket prices are highly flexible.
How To reach Skylon Tower by Public Transport
- Fallsview Blvd + 6380 (Bus No 400)
- Murray St + Fallsview Blvd S/W (Bus No 500)
- Robinson St + Skylon Turnaroun (Bus No 400)
Restaurants Near Skylon Tower
- Skylon Tower (Continental food served)
- Casa Vostra (Italian cuisine served)
- Edgewaters Tap and Grill (American cuisine served)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Niagara Falls before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Niagara Falls and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Skylon Tower
95% of people who visit Niagara Falls include Skylon Tower in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
35.06% of people start their Skylon Tower visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Skylon Tower
90.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Skylon Tower
Skylon Tower Sightseeing Tours
Skylon Tower Cruises
Skylon Tower Tickets & Passes
Skylon Tower Aerial Tours
Skylon Tower Map
Skylon Tower Trips
Skylon Tower, Niagara Falls Reviews
Awesome view of the falls!! Well worth your time!
Awesome view of Niagara Falls and the zone around it. The place is easy to reach and the view is 360 degrees. This is surely a place to take your camera and take photos that you could only take from a Helicopter. I had a great time here and I did not go to the restaurant.
We had dinner in the revolving dining room. Best view of the falls we have seen so far! The restaurant makes one 360 degree rotation every hour so you are guaranteed to get a full view of both falls during the course of a sit down dinner. Overall the food was good. However, the Chilean sea bass was excellent.
First of all, I did not try the restaurant, it didn't feel worth it. However, I did spend a couple of hours up there to watch the sunset. The view was gorgeous. That was back in early February, there was few people and it was peaceful.
We ate dinner here with some vouchers my wife's grandmother gave her. The wine tasted like carbonated cat piss gone flat and the steak may have been from the leg of a tourist. If you eat here, may lord baby Jesus have mercy on your soul.
All QuestionsSkylon tower
- Queen Victoria Park
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
- The Keg Steakhouse & Bar - Niagara Falls
- Ramada Niagara Falls-fallsview
- Niagara Falls Incline Railway
- The Keg Steakhouse Bar - Fallsview-embassy Suites
- Butterfly Conservatory
- Queen Charlotte Tea Room
- Niagara's Fury
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Niagara Falls - Fallsview
- Travelodge Niagara Falls At The Falls
- Cave Of The Winds
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows