Are you looking for what to do in Niagara Falls?
- Niagara Falls: Undoubtedly one of the first attractions you should hit! One of the best views you can get off the Falls is Table Rock. Open all around the year, Table Rock provides some stunning views of the Horseshoe Falls as Table Rock is situated at the edge of the Falls.
- Journey Behind the Falls: The biggest waterfall in Canada, the Horseshoe Falls is as beautiful on the outside as it is from the inside. Journey Behind The Falls is a 45 minute tour that lets you see witness the raw force of the Horseshoe Falls at eye level. You can also the rock formations that have literally been carved by the sheer force of the water.
- White Water Walk: As the name of the attraction suggests, it involves a lot of walking, especially on water. It’s difficult to gauge the immense propensity of the Falls from a viewing deck; the White Water Walk is a walkway some 1000 feet long that leads you closer to the whirlpools and gorges formed by the Niagara River.
- Skylon Tower: One of the best viewpoints of the Falls, the Skylon Tower offers sightings of both the American and Canadian Niagara Falls. Much more than a mere observation deck, Skylon Tower is the biggest entertainment complex within the Niagara Falls. The ride to the top of the building is exciting as the elevators are located on the exterior of the building.
- Bird Kingdom: After seeing so much water, your eyes are going to need a break. When such a time comes, head over to Bird Kingdom, one of the top attractions of the Niagara Falls! Located within massive premises, you can see the world’s biggest free flying aviary; some 300 birds just soaring in and out your sight. There’s also a Reptile Encounter Zone where you can pet a boa and come in close contact with many reptiles.
Below we have a list of things to do in Niagara Falls and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Niagara Falls getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Niagara Falls with confidence.