White Water Walk3184 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 4330 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2, Canada. Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9053741221
- Ticket Price: 11 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Walking Area, Broadway, Family And Kids, Observation Deck
We’ve always been told that water bodies are unpredictable. You’ll see for yourself what the raging rapids are capable of and how intimidating they really are when you do the White Water Walk. The self-guided tour is kicked off with a 70 meters elevator ride downwards and then a walk into a 73 meters tunnel walk, you’ll see before you, a 1000 feet boardwalk that leads to two beautiful observation decks.
You can see the gorge formed by the Class VI rapids of the Niagara River. The giant whirlpools are indeed a sight to be reckoned with. Imagine scores of water gushing in through a narrow channel formed by years of rock erosion due to the same water force; the noise, the gush, the mist is not something that can be described but experienced. The Whirlpool Rapids consist of 4 kilometers of standing waves, the largest standing waves in North America. Don’t miss out on the surrounding cliffs of the gorge!
White Water Walk Travel Tips
- The White Water Walk is available subject to weather conditions.
How to Reach White Water Walk
- Bus No 300, Green line.
- Simon's News Stand & Coffee (Cafe)
- Paris Crepes Cafe
- Taps On Queen Brewhouse and Grill (Brew Pub)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Niagara Falls before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Niagara Falls and book an accommodation of your choice.
- White Water Walk Address: 4330 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2, Canada.
- White Water Walk Contact Number: +1-9053741221
- White Water Walk Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- White Water Walk Price: 11 CAD
- Best time to visit White Water Walk(preferred time): 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit White Water Walk: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
58.29% of people who visit Niagara Falls include White Water Walk in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
41.72% of people start their White Water Walk visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see White Water Walk
91.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting White Water Walk
People normally club together The Whirlpool Aero Car and Bird Kingdom while planning their visit to White Water Walk.