White Water Walk, Niagara FallsCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 4330 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2, Canada.
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9053741221
- Ticket Price: 11 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Walking Area, Broadway, Family And Kids, Observation Deck
About White Water Walk, Niagara Falls
We’ve always been told that water bodies are unpredictable. You’ll see for yourself what the raging rapids are capable of and how intimidating they really are when you do the White Water Walk. The self-guided tour is kicked off with a 70 meters elevator ride downwards and then a walk into a 73 meters tunnel walk, you’ll see before you, a 1000 feet boardwalk that leads to two beautiful observation decks.
You can see the gorge formed by the Class VI rapids of the Niagara River. The giant whirlpools are indeed a sight to be reckoned with. Imagine scores of water gushing in through a narrow channel formed by years of rock erosion due to the same water force; the noise, the gush, the mist is not something that can be described but experienced. The Whirlpool Rapids consist of 4 kilometers of standing waves, the largest standing waves in North America. Don’t miss out on the surrounding cliffs of the gorge!
White Water Walk Information
- The White Water Walk is available subject to weather conditions.
How To reach White Water Walk by Public Transport
- Bus No 300, Green line.
Restaurants Near White Water Walk
- Simon's News Stand & Coffee (Cafe)
- Paris Crepes Cafe
- Taps On Queen Brewhouse and Grill (Brew Pub)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Niagara Falls before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Niagara Falls and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting White Water Walk
73.19% of people who visit Niagara Falls include White Water Walk in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
49.31% of people start their White Water Walk visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see White Water Walk
93.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting White Water Walk
White Water Walk, Niagara Falls Reviews
Literally so close to class 6 rapids. The water is beautiful and the informational blurbs on the side are pretty helpful to understand the history. I also enjoyed the old elevator ride and the walls painted with the history of previous feats across the river.
Great up close look at Class 6 rapids.
All QuestionsWhite water walk
- Attractions near White Water Walk
- Niagara Gorge Discovery Center
- Niagara Glen Nature Reserve
- Great Wolf Lodge
- Upside Down House Niagara Falls
- Beer Garden The
- Ramada Niagara Falls-fallsview
- Niagara Falls History Museum
- Butterfly Conservatory
- Travelodge Niagara Falls At The Falls
- Movieland Wax Museum Niagara Falls
- Christienne Fallsview Spa