Niagara Falls Observation Tower54 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 332 Prospect St, Niagara Falls, NY 14303, USA, 14303, United States Map
- Phone: +1-7162781796
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Tower, Landmarks, Travel
Located within the Niagara Falls State Park, the Niagara Falls Observation Tower was completed in 1961, three years after it was initiated. Almost entirely renovated in 2001, today, a fancy glass floor welcomes you. At the height of 282 feet, the view from the top is nothing less than pure magic. American Falls, Niagara Falls, Rainbow bridge can be viewed from here. All the basic facilities like restrooms are available. The elevator system was recently updated and is now smooth, but what is a must visit while here is the gift shop. Drop by to pick up a souvenir for yourself. Enjoy!
How to Reach Niagara Falls Observation Tower
- Buses 40, 50, 55 to stop- 3rd St & Old Falls St
- Buses to stop- Main St & Turtle Building
- Niagara Falls Observation Tower Address: 332 Prospect St, Niagara Falls, NY 14303, USA, 14303, United States
- Niagara Falls Observation Tower Contact Number: +1-7162781796
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!