Gambacorti Palace23 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza XX Settembre, 56125 Pisa PI, Italy Map
- Phone: +39-3285771663
- Tags: Palace, Family And Kids
Popularly referred to as the town hall of Pisa, Gambacorti Palace is an ancient structure located in the heart of the city. It is believed to be built in the fourteenth century by Tommaso Pisano and belonged to the wealthy Gambacorti family. The north facade of this structure has remained untouched since it was constructed, and provides a glimpse into the 14th century world of Pisa. The courtyard within the palace is decorated with inscriptions and contains ancient columns. If you’re a history aficionado visiting Pisa, you must certainly not miss this place.
More about Pisa
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Pisa trip planner.
Hotels like Hotel Leonardo, Hotel Villa Kinzica and Hotel Di Stefano will solve your problem of where to stay in Pisa.
There are plenty of ready-to-book Pisa vacation packages available that will cover the major attractions, accommodation concerns including the prime one like how to reach Pisa.
How to Reach Gambacorti Palace
- Buses Linea (2, 4, 5 and 14) and LAM Verde to stop at Galilei 2
- Buses LAM rossa, Navetta E, Linea (2, 4, 5 and 14) and LAM Verde to stop at Gambacorti 1
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pisa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pisa and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Gambacorti Palace Address: Piazza XX Settembre, 56125 Pisa PI, Italy
- Gambacorti Palace Contact Number: +39-3285771663
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.39% of people who visit Pisa include Gambacorti Palace in their plan
28.57% of people start their Gambacorti Palace visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Gambacorti Palace
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gambacorti Palace
People normally club together Micheletti Palace and Parrocchia Di S. Maria Assunta while planning their visit to Gambacorti Palace.