Are you looking for what to do in Nice?
PLACES TO SEE
- The Promenade des Anglais: Also known as "Promenade of the English", the Promenade des Anglais runs along the Baie des Anges. The Baie des Anges is a Mediterranean bay in Nice. Here, you will find tourists relaxing by the water or locals traveling along the shore. You can find delicious crepes and drinks on the streets, or you can enjoy a nice meal at one of the seaside restaurants.
- Matisse Museum: This vast museum celebrates the talent of Henri Matisse. You can find works from his entire career, beginning to end.
- Le Chateau: While visiting Le Chateau, you can enjoy beautiful panoramic views of Nice and the waters. Do not forget your camera to capture the spectacular views from the top of the hill.
- Cliff Walk: If you walk about fifteen minutes past the old port, you will find a narrow walkway. This leads from Coco Beach to Villefranche. It is a beautiful and brisk walk along the water, offering beautiful views. This walk is also common among locals and not as familiar for tourists. You can spend a beautiful day here.
- Vieux Nice, or Old Nice: If you are looking for a fun bar or club to go to at night, this is the area you should visit. These narrow streets also house several shops and restaurants and carry an old, French feel to it.
- Rue de France Pedestrian Zone: Sometimes it is difficult to find an area with decent souvenirs to take back home. Here, you will find whatever you need, including bookstores, clothing stores, and cafes. It is a popular street to go shopping.
Below we have a list of things to do in Nice and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Nice getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Nice with confidence.