Leventio MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Ippokratous 17, Laiki Geitonia, Lefkosia., Nicosia, Cyprus
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +35722-661475
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Museum, History Museum, Educational Site
Leventio Museum - Review
The brainchild of a Nicosia Mayor, the museum straightforwardly traces the history of Nicosia city itself through a collection of chronologically arranged artefacts right from 3000 BC. Most of the items here were acquired through donations. The exhibits are displayed through the Nicosia Gallery, the Byzantine Gallery, Frankish and Venetian Galleries, the Ottoman Gallery, the British Gallery and the Republic of Cyprus Gallery – basically, the story of everybody who had a hand in the city’s history. The displays are intelligently presented and the interactive bits are amazing.
Leventio Museum Information
- Disability access available.
- Check out the museum shop and cafe.
How To reach Leventio Museum by Public Transport
- Bus Stops at Central And Omirou.
Restaurants Near Leventio Museum
- Casa Vieja
- Svoura Cafe Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nicosia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nicosia and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Leventio Museum
95% of people who visit Nicosia include Leventio Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
47.52% of people start their Leventio Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Leventio Museum
62.16% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Leventio Museum
Leventio Museum Map
Leventio Museum Trips
Leventio Museum, Nicosia Reviews
A great area of the city! Street art, local shops and charming bars welcome the visitor and reveal the beauty of Nicosia.
Don't miss this museum, where the whole history of Cyprus is shown. Special focus on Nicosia events. Full of memorabilias from the different dominations and administrations.
Interesting small museum on 3 floors. Free entry, air conditioning. Covers history of Nicosia and Cyprus. Display room covering British colonial rule fascinating. Usually busy. Museum also cramped.
Very interesting. I especially liked the 'kid's corner'. Free entrance and air-condition, so very good for a hot afternoon
All QuestionsLeventio museum
- Museo Parrocchiale Di San Grato
- Sala Giochi Del Corso Di Farina Caterina
- Santuario S. Domenico
- Pirotecnica Peter Pan Dicalvetta Fioravante
- Biblioteca Calabrese Centro Culturale Folklore
- Biblioteca Calabrese Istituto
- Parrocchia San Martino Vescovo
- Sergio Giuseppe
- Vallesella Di Cadore
- Camping International Di Cologna
- Da Vià Federico
- Ptp Rifugio Bajon - Rifugio Cai Permanente
- Parrocchia SS Quirico E Giulitta