Are you looking for what to do in Nicosia?
PLACES TO SEE
- Cypress Museum: Just about all of Cypriot antiquity in artefacts… a huge number of artefacts.
- Byzantine Museum: Small but precious collection or Orthodox iconography and artwork founded by Archbishop Makarios.
- Leventis Museum: A small but delightful museum dedicated to the history of Nicosia itself.
- Shacolas Museum and Observatory: Overlooks the historic Ledra Street and gives nice views of the city. An absolute must.
- Semliye Mosque: Once called St. Sophia’s Cathedral, it’s an interesting imposition of Islamic sensibilities on Gothic architecture.
- Ledra Street: Shop till you drop and cross into the Turkish half of Cyprus and Nicosia if you want.
Below we have a list of things to do in Nicosia and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Nicosia getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Nicosia with confidence.