Akechidaira Plateau19 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hosoomachi, Nikko, Tochigi Prefecture 321-1445, Japan Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Observation Deck, Ropeways
Set near the Irohazaka, the Akechidaira Plateau is one place that promises panoramas of the popularly breath-taking autumn scenery. Bask in the besieging beauty from the observatory deck or take a ropeway up, to enjoy a bird’s eye view of this attraction.
From here you can even view Nikko’s other popular attractions - Lake Chuzenji and Kegon Falls from a rather far distance, nevertheless, making for a terrific panorama. If you are looking for souvenirs to take home, there several shops here where you will find that perfect souvenir!
The attraction is especially crowded during the autumn months!
Entrance Ticket Details For Akechidaira Plateau
- The ropeway charges may apply.
- 400 yen (one way), 730 yen (round trip)
Akechidaira Plateau Hours
- The ropeway operates from 09:00 am to 04:00 pm.
- In autumn, the timings are subject to change.
How to Reach Akechidaira Plateau
- Get off at the Akechidaira bus stop bound to Chuzenjiko Onsen or Yumoto Onsen a JR or Tobu Nikko Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nikko before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nikko and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Akechidaira Plateau Address: Hosoomachi, Nikko, Tochigi Prefecture 321-1445, Japan
- Akechidaira Plateau Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Akechidaira Plateau(preferred time): 08:00 am - 10:00 am
- Time required to visit Akechidaira Plateau: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.93% of people who visit Nikko include Akechidaira Plateau in their plan
33.33% of people start their Akechidaira Plateau visit around 5 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Akechidaira Plateau
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Akechidaira Plateau
People normally club together Yudaki Falls and Irohazaka Route while planning their visit to Akechidaira Plateau.