Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura, NikkoCurrently Open [Closes at 04:00 pm]
- Address: Japan, 〒321-2524 Tochigi Prefecture, Nikko, Karakura, 470−2
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-288771777
- Ticket Price: 4700 JPY
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment
About Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura, Nikko
Exploring Japan or Nikko for that matter, you are bound to question what exactly was this Edo Period, that Nikko is all about! The Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura will quench your curiosity!
Depicting the history of Nikko, the Edo Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura features all the quintessential Japanese characteristics. From geisha draped in kimonos, to samurais jumping from rooftops, complete with their trademark topknots, you will find it all here! Here you can also indulge in the very scrumptious Edo cuisine. Try your hand at the predominant occupations of the Edo era, dress like a character from then and so on. All this and more is sure to transform you into one Edo character.
Full of dining, amusements and events The Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura will keep you entertained for the day!
Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura Ticket Prices
- Children from 6-12 years of age: 2,400yen
- Children 5 years old and under enter free of charge.
- Afternoon Pass from 14:00, or 13:00 in the winter season: 4,100yen for adults and 2,100yen for children.
- For more ticket information for Discounts for People with Disabilities, Seniors Discounts and Parking Charges refer official website.
Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura Opening and Closing Hours
- Last entry is one hour before closing time.
- Open on all Japanese public holidays; refer official website for exact dates.
- Closed during winter maintenance period for 14 days – 8th December to 21st December.
How To reach Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura by Public Transport
- Board the bus for Nikko Edomura at stop 3 at the Kinugawa-Onsen Station Bus Rotary from Kinugawa-Onsen Station.
- Free bus services from Fujiya Kanko Center (Nikko Tosho-gu Mae) to Nikko Edomura.
- For more information on bus timetable, refer official website.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nikko before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nikko and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura
58.99% of people who visit Nikko include Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
63.02% of people start their Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
7 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 7 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura
Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura, Nikko Reviews
A really great day out for families or Edo period buffs. We were pleasantly surprised by how much fun it is. The shows are really lively and impressive. You don't need to understand Japanese to enjoy most of the shows. The ninja show in particular is mostly action and little dialogue. You can't take photos in that particular show, but you can in others. It is a little pricey, but worth it for the experiences and uniqueness. You can print off a 10% discount from their website. They also have discounts for groups.
Went here from Tokyo with some efforts taking train then using bus (some more that time is raining, too bad). But. Have to go there. a classic Japanese theme with all stuff supporting its ambiance. Too bad the shows are in Japanese language so I can't really enjoy it. but overall a must visit one
Edo Wonderland. The old city. Ninja Show. Ninja House Trick. Geisha Performance. Eat soba n tempura....... Big dish. And we got snow here. What a beautiful day.
I would classify this as an interactive theme park in Nikko and worth going to. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I am a grown woman. LOL We saw an awesome Ninja show! I will say this I was totally fine with the show. But if you have small children, please understand it is presented in a dark room on stage with a lot of action and loud music which I loved! I am still trying to find out how I can get the soundtrack to the show! LOL There was a jazzy theme song that I loved! You are not allowed to take photos. It would be disrupting.
Interesting place. All the buildings and staff look fairly authentic to period they're emulating. It's a little like waking around in a video game. Probably not the most exciting theme park, but if you're into this stuff you'll be happy enough. Also lots of amazing snacks etc in the gift shops.