Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura80 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Japan, 〒321-2524 Tochigi Prefecture, Nikko, Karakura, 470−2
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-288771777
- Ticket Price: 4700 JPY
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment
Exploring Japan or Nikko for that matter, you are bound to question what exactly was this Edo Period, that Nikko is all about! The Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura will quench your curiosity!
Depicting the history of Nikko, the Edo Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura features all the quintessential Japanese characteristics. From geisha draped in kimonos, to samurais jumping from rooftops, complete with their trademark topknots, you will find it all here! Here you can also indulge in the very scrumptious Edo cuisine. Try your hand at the predominant occupations of the Edo era, dress like a character from then and so on. All this and more is sure to transform you into one Edo character.
Full of dining, amusements and events The Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura will keep you entertained for the day!
Entrance Ticket Details For Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura
- Children from 6-12 years of age: 2,400yen
- Children 5 years old and under enter free of charge.
- Afternoon Pass from 14:00, or 13:00 in the winter season: 4,100yen for adults and 2,100yen for children.
- For more ticket information for Discounts for People with Disabilities, Seniors Discounts and Parking Charges refer official website.
Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura Hours
- Last entry is one hour before closing time.
- Open on all Japanese public holidays; refer official website for exact dates.
- Closed during winter maintenance period for 14 days – 8th December to 21st December.
How to Reach Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura
- Board the bus for Nikko Edomura at stop 3 at the Kinugawa-Onsen Station Bus Rotary from Kinugawa-Onsen Station.
- Free bus services from Fujiya Kanko Center (Nikko Tosho-gu Mae) to Nikko Edomura.
- For more information on bus timetable, refer official website.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nikko before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nikko and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.8% of people who visit Nikko include Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
77.42% of people start their Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura