Kegon Falls219 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Chugushi, Nikko, Tochigi Prefecture 321-1661, Japan
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-288550030
- Ticket Price: 550 JPY
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Nature
Another gem of Japan, the Kegoon falls is ranked as one of the country’s best waterfalls. Located at the Lake Chuzenji, these falls are a result of rerouted lava that forms the Daiya River. Cascading from a height of 318 feet, the Kegon Falls, are encircled by twelve more tiny waterfalls that squirt from the cracks of adjoining mountains.
People from all over Japan, come to admire these falls, especially in the months of fall, thus even causing traffic jams on routes to the falls.
Kegon Falls Travel Tips
- Beware of wild monkeys around.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kegon Falls
- Given ticket prices are for the observatory deck.
- You can view it for free, from anywhere else.
Kegon Falls Hours
- Given timings are for observatory deck.
How to Reach Kegon Falls
- Take a bus from JR or Tobu Nikko Station to Chuzenjiko Onsen, from where the falls lie at a 10-minute walk.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nikko before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nikko and book an accommodation of your choice.
21.35% of people who visit Nikko include Kegon Falls in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
63.64% of people start their Kegon Falls visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kegon Falls
93.25% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kegon Falls